ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

x8iqjkj.jpg

Brought out the Iggy's for the 30 degree weather today

Wore my Team Reds yesterday. It's been a while since I wore a pair of Roshes. I can't wait for the weather to pick up.

Hey guys, so i got my geometrics and they feel different. I forgot they were not mesh, i think they are canvas? but they stretch less and are a bit tighter. Only problem is the extra space on top of the toes. right side of my right foot hurts a bit and will take some time. Do the canvas(still not sure if these are canvas) roshes stretch a bit/at all? 

I'm gonna keep these and can't wait for my other pair of the geometric pack.

s

so i went to my local champstore to buy some roshe run but they didnt have in my size they said they could order some in my size so i did i picked the up but i dont know something looks wrong the box is much smaller then my other nike boxes and the sticker on the box is not aligned to side of the box and there looks like there some glue on the the sole were the mesh and sole meet in a few parts of the shoe can u guys help me

s

so i went to my local champstore to buy some roshe run but they didnt have in my size they said they could order some in my size so i did i picked the up but i dont know something looks wrong the box is much smaller then my other nike boxes and the sticker on the box is not aligned to side of the box and there looks like there some glue on the the sole were the mesh and sole meet in a few parts of the shoe can u guys help me
some shoes go through production that have some errors to them, so the glue part is a hit and miss. for the sticker on the side of the box? unless you have actual diagnosed OCD by an actual doctor, let it go. it's just a sticker

I saw the Singapore roshe earlier it was 169 Singapore currency. Which is about $130. Looked aiite. Didnt buy it.

not feeling the tech fleece roshes as much...kind of ruined it with the dark grey toe area

Hopefully they reach stateside and i can see these in person. The only thing i would be worried about is if that fleece part gets wet...
that's the reasoning behind the tech fleece. It repels water and other liquid. same stuff they use on pants and jackets and what not. it's pretty much rain coat material but in cotton if that makes sense.

do you own anything tech fleece? if you did you wouldnt say that. it absorbs water like normal cotton...

Back
Top Bottom