ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

New mesh is a bit less breathable but is far more durable.
O rly? I only own OG mesh, because I prefer the look of it over any other Roshe material. If it really is an improvement in durability I might buy a pair just to beat up. 

OG roshes still goign on strong on durability besides the annoying Sole that gets Flipped in half when I remove my shoe. Authentix in claremont, ca has the NM roshes for a while.

Do the Roshe NMs have the solarsoft sockliner like the original Roshes? Haven't seen them in any stores around me yet...
Pretty sure they do based on some stock pictures from online shops. It doesn't look like fabric at all so I would assume it's still solarsoft.

Also, would someone kindly care to clarify the tech used in Roshes? I've read somewhere they use Nike Free tech and Lunarlon, but I have never seen such mentions consistently in official product descriptions.

Last edited:
Pretty sure they do based on some stock pictures from online shops. It doesn't look like fabric at all so I would assume it's still solarsoft.

Also, would someone kindly care to clarify the tech used in Roshes? I've read somewhere they use Nike Free tech and Lunarlon, but I have never seen such mentions consistently in official product descriptions.

As far as the original releases go I'm pretty sure it's just a mesh upper suiting atop a Phylon mid/outsole. The sockliner is solarsoft. Lunarlon has never been used as far as I know. I'm not sure if the NMs are considered "Nike Free tech".

U5PyXda.png

So I just picked up the rerelease's of the black sails at my local FL and wow they fit better imo. I actually went true to size instead of sizing up .5 like in the first run, which made my feet slide in them.

Back
Top Bottom