ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

Question about IDs. Is the bleached turq color the same as the blue used on Tiffanys? I'm fooling around with the new overlays right now

I asked @nikestore when the Roshe France would release on NDC.  Their response was, "Those aren't on our release calendar as of now." 

How are the NM and hyperfuse pairs out of stock on NDC? They were FSR forever. What did I miss? :nerd:

Edit: Not a big deal since other places have them. I had just been watching on NDC because I have a gift card :lol:

I said this same thing!!! Its like it was gone overnight im telling you. At least my size. Smh. I cant find my size on other sites though. Youve seen a wmns 10 anywhere?

when they first released, 10's has been sitting for awhile.

think you were too late
i was going to buy them on the first, they had my size at the time, then i won a raffle for these asics and bought those instead but i got them and am extremely disappointed so i went for the hyperfuse and now.....im screwed cuz lol theres none left 

i was going to buy them on the first, they had my size at the time, then i won a raffle for these asics and bought those instead but i got them and am extremely disappointed so i went for the hyperfuse and now.....im screwed cuz lol theres none left 
let me guess the bait asics? I won the raffle too. I sold all 3 pairs on ebay prior to receiving. Once received I was like wow they dont like the photos. 

Sorry if this is a stupid question, but where the hell do I add my CC info on FNL? I cannot find it for the life of me. Do I have to purchase something before I can add it or can I put it in before? I don't wanna lose on the Frances because I'm putting my payment stuff in.

Sorry if this is a stupid question, but where the hell do I add my CC info on FNL? I cannot find it for the life of me. Do I have to purchase something before I can add it or can I put it in before? I don't wanna lose on the Frances because I'm putting my payment stuff in.
All I can see is "billing address" under "My Account" - "Profile".

Back
Top Bottom