ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

Did anyone get the roshes from probus today?
I passed on them because I was after the 90s but I had to call like 30 times.
The girl I spoke to automatically assumed I was after the roshes so I guess a lot of people were after those.

Nike just confirmed they are releasing now on the 16th as well. Figured so but good to see they confirmed.

Sizes: 6-13, 14

No 15s? I guess I don't even have to bother checking. Meh.
Might wanna check anyways, they said the same thing with the Gret Britians and Brazil's but I was able to go on there later in the day and cop the brazils. I didn't think to check at all cause release info said only up to 14, but somebody in this thread posted they had a 15 so I lucked up

Posted this in the Sneaker Art forum but only got one reply:

Soo i want to dye my Black/Orange Roshes' (see pic).

I love these shoes so much that i find that i'm wearing these orange shoes with outfits that should be nowhere near orange. I've decided I want to black-out the shoes completely.

Does anyone know what I can use to dye/change the colour to black?

Any Ideas or critique my ideas (no knowledge on customs)? 

-Paint pen from art-store?
-Black Shoe polish? 

-Spray paint?

Posted this in the Sneaker Art forum but only got one reply:

grab some angelus black paint. its 2$ from Angelus Direct, plus like 3.90$ for shipping. Probably slightly cheaper from eBay. It will definitely work perfectly for your needs.

Signed, someone who has customized multiple pairs of roshes.

grab some angelus black paint. its 2$ from Angelus Direct, plus like 3.90$ for shipping. Probably slightly cheaper from eBay. It will definitely work perfectly for your needs.

Signed, someone who has customized multiple pairs of roshes.
I once tried to customize some shoes like 8 years ago. Is my Angelus paint from then still good...somewhere in my garage.

Do i need to use acetone first?

Dont sleep! Goodluck this weekend.

I'm thinking of getting a pair of Roshes in the marble pack, I wear 7Y (comfortably, not too loose, not too tight) for AJ 3's so should I go with a Men's 7 or Men's 6.5 instead? Thanks :smile:

All the hype surrounding them

I'm thinking of getting a pair of Roshes in the marble pack, I wear 7Y (comfortably, not too loose, not too tight) for AJ 3's so should I go with a Men's 7 or Men's 6.5 instead? Thanks :smile:
regular roshes fit true to size. 

Back
Top Bottom