ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

If you guys didn't use the 15LUCKY code, I just called FNL and they said once you receive your order, you can give them a call and they'll refund you the coupon discount!
Good look. Was able to get a pair of Gold for myself and my gurl AND another pair for her. 

Had them in my cart but just couldn't pull the trigger...

Love the look but know they'd be dirt magnets.

congrats to those that got through

If you guys didn't use the 15LUCKY code, I just called FNL and they said once you receive your order, you can give them a call and they'll refund you the coupon discount!
Thanks bro, just called and they said they'd refund me 15%, good looks!

Last edited:
I'm messing with these iDs in Nike.com, do you know id it's possible to put non-enlgish characters on my shoes? In theory it should work since iDs in oyher countries wouldn't use English characters but they don't show in the shoe preview. The approved check comes up next to the text box though. Will it work?

:rofl:. so many just showed up on ebay.

contemplated, but didn't pull the trigger.

Got a pair from Finishline. Surprised they didn't crash
laugh.gif
Ditto! haha

For those who missed out the FNL release, Bows and Arrows Berkeley is supposively doing phone order in 10 min (11am PST) 510-649-6683

What time did it release? i thought it was 5AM(PST)?

I checked around 9:00 AM and everything was on stock. Now its sold out :smh

I called FNL and the guy said the order is still processing and i cannot use the coupon until the order is complete. what kind of bs is this lol

Called Finishline twice and they keep telling me Roshe Runs are excluded from coupon codes. Might as well try again I guess.

Damn i am on vacation and at 8 am was the only free time i had .
If anybody does not want a size 10 i will gladly take them off ur hands:smile:

Back
Top Bottom