ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

Persistence paid off

Congrats to those who got through!

I picked up a 10.5 for a friend, but I'm pretty sure that when they come in, I'm going to be kicking myself for not grabbing my own.  I have no faith in keeping white Roshes clean, though.

Does anybody know when and where are Europe releases? See you US guys got your pairs already (or not, sorry).. Not a lot of announcements here in Europe yet....

Arrows Berkely has sold out of them already, I just called :frown: I'm guessing every single store is done? I've checked all stores in Virginia, and they're sold out everywhere

Whoa I thought these golds would be an easy cop. Went to a fnl in Queens and they said they won't get them. The associate actually told me that only fnl.com got them but they sold out already and this was BEFORE the link went live.

Wasn't able to check the forum or anything else until now so just stopped by nike town nyc and they said they sold out right away.

If anyone has any leads on a size 9 it would be much appreciated

Whoa I thought these golds would be an easy cop. Went to a fnl in Queens and they said they won't get them. The associate actually told me that only fnl.com got them but they sold out already and this was BEFORE the link went live.

Wasn't able to check the forum or anything else until now so just stopped by nike town nyc and they said they sold out right away.

If anyone has any leads on a size 9 it would be much appreciated
Same, if anyone has any leads on any 8.5s, it would be helpful. If not though, I'm interested, what would your guys' pick be after the Roshes in the Gold pack

I'm not going to wait for a restock on these ... just paid for $170 on eBay for my size PP invoice to give you an idea. 

Congrats to those who got through!
I picked up a 10.5 for a friend, but I'm pretty sure that when they come in, I'm going to be kicking myself for not grabbing my own.  I have no faith in keeping white Roshes clean, though.

Well I guess they won't stay clean, but who really gives a rip. Great summer shoe- great for the world cup occasion- good for just general kicking around. I was initially concerned about keeping my calypsos clean as well but that is a lost cause. Unless you have dark or black roshes, they are almost undoubtedly going to get dirty unless you really "baby"them. Roshes are some of the most comfortable and "wearable" shoes for various occasions I own so I refuse to try and keep them from seeing any dirt, wear, or use. It's inevitable.

Back
Top Bottom