ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

The grey FKs were also spotted in Paris - when that person went back to get them, sold out.  These may end up being sneaky rare.  But they are super clean, and now I'm on the hunt.

Kicks of the day; gotta say I really like these.

#NTDenim freal

Flyknits and roshes are excluded from finishline coupons now :.(

Is this a recent development? I got my Fogs and Fireberry for $82 each using a FNL 15% code and $20 WC rewards.

I have noticed that codes for Roshes on FNL only seem to work using mobile. The coupon get kicked out during checkout every time on my Mac....

Is this a recent development? I got my Fogs and Fireberry for $82 each using a FNL 15% code and $20 WC rewards.

I have noticed that codes for Roshes on FNL only seem to work using mobile. The coupon get kicked out during checkout every time on my Mac....
Nice they are worth it at that price

Originally Posted by juantastic  

So is everyone going down 1/2 a size to a size on the Random yarns?

all flyknits
It depends on the person's feet, and the shoe. I think the Kobe low FK are more snug compared to other FK because more materials are used. For me .5 down on other FK and TTS for Kobe FK even though my MC iDs have a roomier fit than the released FK lows.

Yeah i dont trust anyone or anything - so if anyone has an idea on if those are real please let me know!

I got true to size an mine fit jus like my NYC NM's anyway wish mine had blue in them o we'll still dope shoe may scoop up another an mix

It depends on the person's feet, and the shoe. I think the Kobe low FK are more snug compared to other FK because more materials are used. For me .5 down on other FK and TTS for Kobe FK even though my MC iDs have a roomier fit than the released FK lows.

I think he meant all flyknit roshes.

I've had the same experience. Coupons work fine on mobile. I had to re-enter the code like 5 times for it to finally work on my laptop

My bad, I should've explained with a little more detail. I was asking, because I was looking to buy a pair of the FB NM Grey Camo's. Not the flyknits. I typically wear a size 8.5 in regular roshe's, but I've heard some people say that NM's and FB's fit a little more snug.
I have the OG mesh in 9.5, and went to the 9.5 in the NM Camo's with no issues. Pretty spot on in sizing. Not significant like what I heard the flyknits difference is.

Back
Top Bottom