ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

frown.gif
 after seeing a perfect multi colored cw on the roshe we men get shafted now i know how the other side feels

the more i look at them the more upset i get...my gf better not ask me to get these for her haha im beyond salty lol

maybe if i get a 10 in a womens it will fit right instead of whole sizing down. F you nike, fix your sizing

the more i look at them the more upset i get...my gf better not ask me to get these for her haha im beyond salty lol
Haha hopefully they come out with a whole different mens version. I think they could've done a little better with the multi-color concept. Still a little too much black for my taste (or maybe that's just me being knit-picky because I'm salty too)

Haha hopefully they come out with a whole different mens version. I think they could've done a little better with the multi-color concept. Still a little too much black for my taste (or maybe that's just me being knit-picky because I'm salty too)
i like the ratio of black to multi its honestly perfect for balance...i just wish they made womens sizes up through 13 then i would be good. But who knows remember the flyknit roshe "for men" came with womens sizing on the box, size 12.5 to be exact in womens for me, its a long shot but it could perhaps come in sizes above 10/11 in womens. 

Last edited:
wish they would've used the NM sole. Looks better in my opinion, i mean whats the general consensus that people don't like the NM sole?

i remember the Pendleton x N7 Roshes came out, and it was women sizes only. Definitely helped me chances on picking them up.

Btw, whats the word on these? the color is barkroot brown, its available currently in EU. whats with nike not releasing good potential roshes in the US

Last edited:
I have seen multiple sites say that they're releasing on NDC and select stores but haven't seen any concrete info thus far.

I am very intrigued by the mash-up, gonna try a pair out.

The Mango V3 never dropped /;

The new women's "Multicolor" Flyknit look awesome. I'll have to get a size 12 though ;p

What is the word on those Fragment x Nike Roshes??? They dropping tomorrow? 

I have seen multiple sites say that they're releasing on NDC and select stores but haven't seen any concrete info thus far.

I am very intrigued by the mash-up, gonna try a pair out.
Yeah most places are saying its releasing tomorrow the 23rd at NDC, but i haven't seen nike replied to anybody's tweet regarding that. The same places saying its releasing tomorrow are the same places saying the NM SP releasing the 20th but that came and went with no release. Nikelab just tweeted that 21Mercer will be closed tomorrow for an event, i wouldn't be surprised if they have it there.

The Mango V3 never dropped /;

The new women's "Multicolor" Flyknit look awesome. I'll have to get a size 12 though ;p
The mango v3's dropped... but not in the US. I know Philippines have them and a few filipino shops/sites that carries them now. 

For those looking for Random Yarns, DarksideSF just got their shipment. Helping those who missed out...

BERT uNo

Sorry in advance for another stupid fit question but I'm looking to cop the camo NM FB's and was wondering how they fit compared to other Roshes? I wear a 9.5 in the Flyknits and a 10 in the OG mesh. Thanks NT fam! 

Sorry in advance for another stupid fit question but I'm looking to cop the camo NM FB's and was wondering how they fit compared to other Roshes? I wear a 9.5 in the Flyknits and a 10 in the OG mesh. Thanks NT fam! 
I've gotten away with going TTS/similar (8.5 in my case) sizing as my other OG mesh, NM Roshe's and .5 down for Flyknits.

The NM's feel more snug though. If you have wide feet, going .5 might work better...

The private event is for that gyuakouso collection I think tho. I'm in hawaii so I need online options
well considering the gyuakouso collection already released at 21Mercer 2 days ago, i don't think its that. Very good chance it's the Lourenco collab. I know they wouldn't host an event specifically for some roshes lol, Just saying it might be there in the store. Other sites will pop up soon, most likely oversea site first. If theres anything i know about Fragment Designs, is that its usually exclusive to very few Nike shops like 21 Mercer.

Last edited:

I've gotten away with going TTS/similar (8.5 in my case) sizing as my other OG mesh, NM Roshe's and .5 down for Flyknits.

The NM's feel more snug though. If you have wide feet, going .5 might work better...
Repped. I just hurried and ordered both a 10 and 10.5 from NDC to get it with free 2-day shipping before that offer expired. 

Back
Top Bottom