ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

well considering the gyuakouso collection already released at 21Mercer 2 days ago, i don't think its that. Very good chance it's the Lourenco collab. I know they wouldn't host an event specifically for some roshes lol, Just saying it might be there in the store. Other sites will pop up soon, most likely oversea site first. If theres anything i know about Fragment Designs, is that its usually exclusive to very few Nike shops like 21 Mercer.

Oh wow didn't know. Thank you. Keep me updated if you hear something please.

Yooo, just got my almost finished message for all three of my pendleton IDs! Only ordered 12 days ago!
Same! You think they will have them shipped out this week? would love to get my ID's in next week.

Edit: My ID's just got shipped, you should check your orders to, pretty sure they also got shipped or about to get shipped.

Last edited:
Some sites are saying the Fragment pair is a Nike Lab release but I believe I've also seen some sites say they're just a NDC release.

Some info I found on the Fragment Roshe pair---

From END's release calendar:
[table][tr][td]Nike Roshe LD-1000 SP[/td][td]Varsity Royal[/td][td]709657-471[/td][td]£85[/td][td]06/11/2014[/td][/tr][tr][td]Nike Roshe LD-1000 SP[/td][td]Varsity Maize[/td][td]709657-781[/td][td]£85[/td][td]06/11/2014[/td][/tr][tr][td]Nike x Fragment Design Roshe LD-1000 SP[/td][td]Obsidian[/td][td]717121-401[/td][td]£85[/td][td]06/11/2014[/td][/tr][/table]
It looks like there will be 3 variants???

WOW.

Source:

http://www.endclothing.com/upcoming-releases/

Awesome man!

Would like to grab this too but I just grabbed the "Mango V3 NM's" from the Philippines!
Any info on the size run on these? MY gf wants a pair bad and she wears a 5-5.5. She would prolly do a 6 if the run doesn't go lower. Any info on USA drops? any help is KINDLY appreciated!

Any info on the size run on these? MY gf wants a pair bad and she wears a 5-5.5. She would prolly do a 6 if the run doesn't go lower. Any info on USA drops? any help is KINDLY appreciated!
According to Sole Academy, where I got mine from, the smallest they have is a men's 7.

Oct 20 (Mon) 12nn Katipunan / Alabang / SA Online - soleacademy.net
P4,095
Sizes: 7/7.5/8/8.5/9/9.5/10/10.5/11/11.5/12/13

Source:

https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.674170409357808.1073742134.101031616671693&type=1

Finishline Random Yarns came in. Got a "What The" looking pair. Disappointed to say the least. I can't wear these mismatching things

Last edited:
Finishline Random Yarns came in. Got a "What The" looking pair. Disappointed to say the least. I can't wear these mismatching things

Bummer man. At least you got them from FNL instead of a boutique so you can always return them. Most small sneaker boutiques don't allow returns so you'd be stuck with them.

Bummer man. At least you got them from FNL instead of a boutique so you can always return them. Most small sneaker boutiques don't allow returns so you'd be stuck with them.

True. I envy folks who got matching pairs with colors they liked

Some info I found on the Fragment Roshe pair---

From END's release calendar:
[table][tr][td]Nike Roshe LD-1000 SP[/td]

[td]Varsity Royal[/td]

[td]709657-471[/td]

[td]£85[/td]

[td]06/11/2014[/td]

[/tr][tr][td]Nike Roshe LD-1000 SP[/td]

[td]Varsity Maize[/td]

[td]709657-781[/td]

[td]£85[/td]

[td]06/11/2014[/td]

[/tr][tr][td]Nike x Fragment Design Roshe LD-1000 SP[/td]

[td]Obsidian[/td]

[td]717121-401[/td]

[td]£85[/td]

[td]06/11/2014[/td]

[/tr][/table]

It looks like there will be 3 variants???

WOW.

Source:
http://www.endclothing.com/upcoming-releases/

For those of you who may be silly like me...thats november 6th. (I read it as June 11th)

For those of you who may be silly like me...thats november 6th. (I read it as June 11th)
Haha yeah! 

Really curious about the 3 different variants though. 

The one that we've been seeing must be this one:
[table][tr][td]Varsity Royal[/td][td]709657-471[/td][/tr][/table]
It looks like there's a beige-ish hue and another "obsidian" one.

Ok so I have a question hopefully someone can answer..... When I go to NDC and change to the UK for the country can I still have it shipped to the US? or does it change it?

Ok so I have a question hopefully someone can answer..... When I go to NDC and change to the UK for the country can I still have it shipped to the US? or does it change it?
It wont let you order unless you have a UK zip code

This is what you get when you try

Back
Top Bottom