ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

My tracking from fruboys for my mango's has had the package in Quingdao, China for over a week now.  No updates or anything.  Can anyone who ordered from fruboys let me know if there tracking with EMS ever updated or if the shoes just showed up?  How long on average did it take from the day he said he sent them? 

Mine still says its in San Francisco, but I picked it up today in Guam.... Mine took like a week and a half from when they first sent the tracking number.

I went back to the site to order another pair, but fruboys sent back an email saying that China has a holiday from Sept 26-Oct 7.... so no shipments would be taking place again till the 8th.

This may have been answered and I apologize for not having the time to search for it, but why do some boxes say ROSHE RUN and others NIKE ROSHERUN ?

Mine still says its in San Francisco, but I picked it up today in Guam.... Mine took like a week and a half from when they first sent the tracking number.

I went back to the site to order another pair, but fruboys sent back an email saying that China has a holiday from Sept 26-Oct 7.... so no shipments would be taking place again till the 8th.
Thanks - the mangos will complete my collection of 11 colors of mens and I am losing my patience.  Tracking info was sent on the 17th and no update since the 18th, so hopefully I will have them by the end of the week. 

Thanks - the mangos will complete my collection of 11 colors of mens and I am losing my patience.  Tracking info was sent on the 17th and no update since the 18th, so hopefully I will have them by the end of the week. 
Nice. Hopefully you get them in soon! I'm just about done with all the colors as well... just need the Calypsos!

This may have been answered and I apologize for not having the time to search for it, but why do some boxes say ROSHE RUN and others NIKE ROSHERUN ?
Has been answered, but nothing to worry about. The first three colorways produced (Black/Sails, Sport Reds, Calypsos) had "ROSHE RUN" on the box tag. The name was changed after these colorways to read "NIKE ROSHERUN" for the remaining and future colorways. No clue why, though.

Do most people wear these tts or .5 size up I'm just wondering bc I got my true size and they feel a bit snug

My tracking from fruboys for my mango's has had the package in Quingdao, China for over a week now.  No updates or anything.  Can anyone who ordered from fruboys let me know if there tracking with EMS ever updated or if the shoes just showed up?  How long on average did it take from the day he said he sent them? 

Try putting your tracking # into the USPS website mines didn't update on the ems tracking site but did update on the USPS site. My shoes took about a week to get to Cali from the day he shipped (sept 18) I received them yesterday.

Last edited:
Just walked downstairs to see that my UO package was already here! Damn! Was double boxed and I can instantly tell the box had taken some damage. The actual shoe box took a bit of damage but not too much. Only thing was when I was trying them on I noticed this...

Smh...Going to run to the local UO to get them to take it off this afternoon or tomorrow. 
mean.gif

Hi guys!  Longtime lurker here.  I'm a little late to the Roshe Run party, but never late than never, right?  I have a pair of Free Run 2s in size 11.5.  Should I get Roshes in 11.5 or should I go up to 12?  The 11.5 FR2s fit well with socks, and I was hoping the Roshes are the same.  Thanks my broshes!

Thank you!  Now if only I could find some........
You should check out www.grailstatus.com for some colorways. Prices are $89.99-$99.99 depending on which CW you want and $9.99 shipping. From the pictures and testimonials within the last couple of pages, he's legit and ships quickly, although his communication isn't that great. Good luck!

Thanks seeson!  I've been stalking grailstatus as well.  The only cws that I really want are they are either sold out of, or just don't have my size.  I see that you're in Irvine.  I'm in Mission Viejo, so we're practically neighbors!  I called Shiekh Shoes at Laguna Hills mall, and I believe they have one pair of black/siren size 8(?) left, and that's it.  

If anyones interested, complex did an article highlighting the Roshe Runs. I don't think there is a person in the world who doesn't like these shoes. Can't beat these for $70

whoa whoa whoa!! :wow:

those black and gold customs are great!!

hey do you guys havent been here in a min but do you think we might see these shoes in the stores like FTL champs etc??

i mean we got ours from online and NR. im suprised nike hasnt release these yet in the store since they are doing so good

Yea my shipment sat in Quingdao for 6 or 7 days. Prior to that it took about 4 days to update any info at all after I received shipping notification.

Once it arrived in SF it took a day to clear customs and another day to reach me in the East Bay.

Just walked downstairs to see that my UO package was already here! Damn! Was double boxed and I can instantly tell the box had taken some damage. The actual shoe box took a bit of damage but not too much. Only thing was when I was trying them on I noticed this...

Smh...Going to run to the local UO to get them to take it off this afternoon or tomorrow. 
mean.gif
I hope mine don't come in that way. 

Yeah I bought from them a few weeks ago. Don't expect any communication as far as tracking number goes. Ships super fast. I ordered mine on a friday or saturday and had them the next thursday. Just wait a week and if you don't get them by then then you can start getting worried. Shipped from Taiwan to Chicago in a day for me, then customs had it for a few days. 

I got the iguanas too from them good choice :nthat:

Mine came with a couple magazines in the box. So funny :lol:
I ordered the sports reds from them last week and eagerly waiting for it to arrive. It will be my first pair of roshe's. BTW did it go straight through customs or did you get charged?

Back
Top Bottom