ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

Dope!  I love those samples between the iggy's and stadium green's!
Me too! Was bidding for a pair the other day on Ebay and it went too high for me...
frown.gif

Can someone help me find a pair of either the Siren Reds, Black/Whites or the Mangos in a size 13 please?!?

I've been looking everywhere for the past month and I can't find them anywhere in NYC or online.

I was able to come up on a pair of 13's in the Black/Sail colorway back in early August I think from Sheihks (sp?). They were able to locate them in another store and ship em for free.

The other store were being punks about it at first, but the store I got em from were pretty helpful and ended up getting em. Any Shiehks in the NYC area?

Any spots near Disneyland or Universal Studios have any Roshes left? Pm me.

Thanks.

SoCal is pretty much dry, actually BEEN dry. You can get lucky at Shiekhs like I did. Not sure where else would have them in-store in SoCal... Either that or you can try Footage or RIF.LA, but not sure if you wanna pay consignment prices.

Hope you don't eat on that table.  >D
[COLOR=#red]I hope no one eats off of tables. Hopefully you have a plate.[/COLOR]

This got me :lol:

Hey guys - I've just called UO directly and gave them the SKU#24034415 to check stock on Roshes, and according to the girl I spoke to, they do.  I'd try calling them directly to see what's available, but I was told sport reds, black/sails, iguanas and black/stadium green are in stock - just not in my size 11.5.  Doesn't hurt to call them.  Let us know how you do!

^ lol i just called and the girl was like "yea we have the black sails in 9-13" and after she checks shes like "nope we dont have 9.5" ..."yea and size 9 too"..."yea all of these shoes are sold out"

I was able to come up on a pair of 13's in the Black/Sail colorway back in early August I think from Sheihks (sp?). They were able to locate them in another store and ship em for free.
The other store were being punks about it at first, but the store I got em from were pretty helpful and ended up getting em. Any Shiehks in the NYC area?
SoCal is pretty much dry, actually BEEN dry. You can get lucky at Shiekhs like I did. Not sure where else would have them in-store in SoCal... Either that or you can try Footage or RIF.LA, but not sure if you wanna pay consignment prices.
This got me
laugh.gif
Nope no Shiekh's in NYC.

Any place online you know of that would still have the Sirens, Sails or Mangos in a 13?

^ lol i just called and the girl was like "yea we have the black sails in 9-13" and after she checks shes like "nope we dont have 9.5" ..."yea and size 9 too"..."yea all of these shoes are sold out"
Sounds like most people at NR when they had stock. They guy at my local NR knew who I was just from my voice whenever I called to ask about new shipments of Roshes.

^gtfan! i love ur vids btw lol. anyways do NR's ship to places? cuz i dont have one anywhere near my house. also, does anyone know if rakuten.com is a legit site?

I ordered the sports reds from them last week and eagerly waiting for it to arrive. It will be my first pair of roshe's. BTW did it go straight through customs or did you get charged?
Straight through customs. 2 pairs no problems. Just took a couple days but overall shipping was good. You need to sign for the shipment btw. I had to go pick mine up from the post office the next day

^gtfan! i love ur vids btw lol. anyways do NR's ship to places? cuz i dont have one anywhere near my house
Thanks! Unfortunately, almost all NRs will be out of stock. They didn't receive any restocks past their original run of Roshes, so your chance at $54.99 Roshes has been long gone.

Newest pick up a couple weeks ago, big ups to rmmsballer10. After 7 pairs, i think i'm pretty much done with roshes for now, until a new colorway sparks my interest.

Newest pick up a couple weeks ago, big ups to rmmsballer10. After 7 pairs, i think i'm pretty much done with roshes for now, until a new colorway sparks my interest.
What kind of jeans are those? (serious question lol)

Anyway, guys... I think I just bought my first bootleg copy of the Roshes. I ordered a pair of Cybers (had the wrong size) and got them in today. Put the two pairs side by side and first obvious thing was that the size tag was toward the inside near the heel. Upon closer inspection, the front toe part has only 2 lines exposed (all my other Roshes have 3). The Swoosh is also slightly darker and not as clean cut on the edge. I'm a noob so I pretty much got suckered on Ebay.

Thinking of complaining to the seller or just keeping them as my beaters. What you guys think?

**EDIT. Just tried to contact the seller about it. If he doesn't want to refund it, I'm going to file a claim with Ebay/Paypal. Damn, hate when this kinda crap happens. Not worth the time.
eyes.gif

Last edited:
What kind of jeans are those? (serious question lol)

Anyway, guys... I think I just bought my first bootleg copy of the Roshes. I ordered a pair of Cybers (had the wrong size) and got them in today. Put the two pairs side by side and first obvious thing was that the size tag was toward the inside near the heel. Upon closer inspection, the front toe part has only 2 lines exposed (all my other Roshes have 3). The Swoosh is also slightly darker and not as clean cut on the edge. I'm a noob so I pretty much got suckered on Ebay.

Thinking of complaining to the seller or just keeping them as my beaters. What you guys think?

**EDIT. Just tried to contact the seller about it. If he doesn't want to refund it, I'm going to file a claim with Ebay/Paypal. Damn, hate when this kinda crap happens. Not worth the time.
eyes.gif
don't samples have the size tag near the heel? i'm not sure about the front toe part though. maybe someone else that has samples can comment on that.

for those of you who have a Century 21 near you guys, def. hit it up.

didnt see any mens sizes around mine, but did manages to pick up 2 pairs of hot punches at $50 bucks each, even thought they i cant fit them :frown:

Here you go...

Left - Roshe in question (R?); vs. Right - Real Roshe (RR)

Left - R? and Right - RR (notice the texture is different)

R?

RR

Ehhhhh. Self explanatory.

R? Tag

RR No tag

The seller just replied to me and said these were SAMPLES straight from the Nike Store and he has receipts to prove it. I'm waiting for him to email them to me.

Anyone have any experience with "samples?"

Last edited:
Thanks for posting the pics. It's possible they're samples. The ankle pull tab and the tab on the tongue looks legit. Would be interesting to see the proof.

Thanks for posting the pics. It's possible they're samples. The ankle pull tab and the tab on the tongue looks legit. Would be interesting to see the proof.
He just emailed me the receipts from the Nike Factory Store in FL. Says MENS SUMMER SAMPLES 3999 and then a long number under it. I don't know how it goes, but apparently all sample shoes ring under that tag name.

Guess I can't do much. I put them on and they feel exactly like "real" Roshes, but don't look exactly like the ones I'm used too.

They look like every other samples I've seen (legit).

1.Not every toe boxes are the same. Some curl up more than others, some curl inwards, etc.
2. The swoosh may not be as clean cut due to the simple fact that it's a sample.
3. Sample tags are always on the heel.

The only thing that I'm iffy about is the different texture of the outsole; anyone with samples wanna shed light on that?

They look like every other samples I've seen (legit).
1.Not every toe boxes are the same. Some curl up more than others, some curl inwards, etc.
2. The swoosh may not be as clean cut due to the simple fact that it's a sample.
3. Sample tags are always on the heel.
The only thing that I'm iffy about is the different texture of the outsole; anyone with samples wanna shed light on that?
Thank you for schooling me. lol! Ever since I got into my first pair and have had the flow to get other colorways, I've been pulling the trigger. 3 pairs just came in today (including the Cybers I just posted); with 2 more coming. haha.

Back
Top Bottom