ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

The grey/obsidian Flyknits are not "consolation prizes" in my book. They're better than that.
haha very true, i wanted them and missed out on other sites at first, but was trying to hold out for the tech fleece pair at the same time.  I decided I couldnt risk not picking these up this time

Those wolf treys are too nice... They're so plain that I have a feeling we're gonna see a bunch of trash customs coming up [emoji]128532[/emoji]

New to buying women roshe runs, any reccomendations on where to get womens roshes for cheap or under retail? Im not up to date when it comes to coupons to regarding champs footlockers and etc.

Correct me if I'm wrong but those are UK sizes right?

when I posted that originally I said the sizes in US size, they had 7.5 and 8.5 listed (In UK sizes) so no thats the US size

and @oji7 thats in canadian dollars, it equals out to be like $20 shipping, which to me isnt bad coming from canada

Last edited:
after seeing how fast the obsidians went, assuming the greys will go even quicker mixed with the greys being taken down from the release calander, I had to pickup and early consolation prize of the grey/obsidian flyknits from END. They still have a 9.5 and 8.5 up if anyones interested

i'll still be keeping an eye out for the grey tech fleeces to release on another european site like they did on mr porter though :nerd:

Do you know of a specific site that is going to release them? :nerd:

From what I know, most of the major Euro sites released them a few weeks ago. Mr Porter actually had them up since around that time too they just never sold out either due to them being on the European sites or the high price.

ya i was hoping i could catch them on END or somewhere but i guess they already released them

whats the fit of the Rosherun NM W SP?
They run small for me and most others I think. Maybe even a full size. I had to get a 15 in the GBs back when they dropped. I picked up the Obsidians yesterday. Hopefully when they get here Tuesday the fit is the same.

I literally lucked out and happened to refresh a link for the obsidian NMs from MrPorter and there was only one size left (size 9) and it was my size. :smile: can't wait for them to get here

Last edited:
If anyone is interested:

http://**************.bigcartel.com/product/teamroshe-x-rope-lace-supply

I have all 3 coming in.  However, I may be biased.

I agree, although I'm not too disappointed to see new color ways I dislike because my bank account can't afford to like any more.

Back
Top Bottom