ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

These are a couple of the January Flyknit releases.

Plus some details on more releasing later in 2015;

Nike Roshe Run Flyknit 677243-010 Black/White-Dark Grey-CL Grey : Date 20-04-2015 RRP

Nike Roshe Run Flyknit 677243-101 White/Black-Wolf Grey-PR PLTNM  : Date 20-04-2015 RRP 

Nike Roshe Run Flyknit 677243-602 BRGHT CRMSN/ANTHRCT-PR-Platinum White : Date 20-04-2015 

These are a couple of the January Flyknit releases.

Plus some details on more releasing later in 2015;

Nike Roshe Run Flyknit 677243-010 Black/White-Dark Grey-CL Grey : Date 20-04-2015 RRP

Nike Roshe Run Flyknit 677243-101 White/Black-Wolf Grey-PR PLTNM  : Date 20-04-2015 RRP 

Nike Roshe Run Flyknit 677243-602 BRGHT CRMSN/ANTHRCT-PR-Platinum White : Date 20-04-2015 
UGLY

The size? UK chart says a UK 9.5 is a US 10? I thought it was a full size difference??
Looking to order the greys and black and whites.

I really hope those grey flyknits look better in RL than they do in those stock shots.

Last edited:
Who need the white/ black sample roshe flyknit( the one drop on 4/20/15? Got a seller for size 9 150 shipped. Pm me i'll link you to the buyer

Got my Obsidian NM's in.  Nice shoe but I bought a full size up because thats all I could get and I feel they are still snug width wise.  Nike has been all over the place with sizing on roshes. 

Question. I'm new. I got the solar soft coAstas lows. Just recently got in the grey woven Roshe runs. I noticed the sole is "harder" then the coastas. Other then that, what's the difference?

The full pack

i've been in vegas for a few days, went to the nike store here and saw the midnight fogs on the shelf. not sure what sizes they have but it could be worth it to try calling if you're still looking.

I happened to have brought mine with me, and are the only shoes I brought. been wearin them 4 days straight and its making me wonder why it took so long for me to hop on the roshe wagon.

i've been in vegas for a few days, went to the nike store here and saw the midnight fogs on the shelf. not sure what sizes they have but it could be worth it to try calling if you're still looking.

I happened to have brought mine with me, and are the only shoes I brought. been wearin them 4 days straight and its making me wonder why it took so long for me to hop on the roshe wagon.
FK or safaris?

Depends on whether you're looking for a Womens Mesh or Flyknit Roshe. If you're going the Flyknit Route then I'd say 11.5. 

Last edited:
just talked to a nike rep & he said he had no date on these.. does anyone know if they are releasing on the 18th on ndc?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom