ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

IMO theres no way nike would release an option on id that is exactly used in an upcoming release… no way, i think they MC will be visible different.

Yea I'm hoping they don't do us dirty like that. We'll see. I'm patiently awaiting the preparing to ship email.

the retail mc pair looks a lot greener than the id - the id was more a rainbow assortment of colors.   They just don't look the same to me.

I would really prefer the more green version of the GR release. If what the rep told me was true then the MC ID will be going back or for sale.

It has largely held over the years that Nike tries their best to not allow IDs to match retail pairs.  So there should be *something* different about the pair coming on the 12th.  The question is, will that difference be big enough to matter?

I like the grey sole I put on mine, so I'm keeping the ID regardless.

It has largely held over the years that Nike tries their best to not allow IDs to match retail pairs.  So there should be *something* different about the pair coming on the 12th.  The question is, will that difference be big enough to matter?

I like the grey sole I put on mine, so I'm keeping the ID regardless.
IDs should have had the NM sole, I bet they wouldn't see as many returns as they're about to.

the retail mc pair looks a lot greener than the id - the id was more a rainbow assortment of colors.   They just don't look the same to me.
Because they ARE NOT THE SAME.  What's up w/ the Roshey peeps.  Can't do size conversion math, can't comprehend release dates, and definitely color blind.  Bunch of guys trynna JEDI MIND TRICK themselves, thinking ordering heather gray would equate to MCs. LOOOOLZ

The funniest thing is the confusion, uncertainty and lack of decision making about 'what to do' in the event of a road bump. LOLZ

Relax.  If you guys are cool w/ Greg Anthony ****** Type Boxes and Sizes and CWs, then go ahead.

Hey does anyone on here know where I could get some replacement Roshe laces?

I've been searching everywhere and have been temporarily using paracord on my pair that had ripped laces. It works okay but it's not ideal!

I just want to know where I can get some cylindrical laces like the ones it comes with that will fit the shoe.

Hey does anyone on here know where I could get some replacement Roshe laces?

I've been searching everywhere and have been temporarily using paracord on my pair that had ripped laces. It works okay but it's not ideal!
Rope Lace Supply Has them

I just want to know where I can get some cylindrical laces like the ones it comes with that will fit the shoe.

Because they ARE NOT THE SAME.  What's up w/ the Roshey peeps.  Can't do size conversion math, can't comprehend release dates, and definitely color blind.  Bunch of guys trynna JEDI MIND TRICK themselves, thinking ordering heather gray would equate to MCs. LOOOOLZ

The funniest thing is the confusion, uncertainty and lack of decision making about 'what to do' in the event of a road bump. LOLZ

Relax.  If you guys are cool w/ Greg Anthony ****** Type Boxes and Sizes and CWs, then go ahead.
dude calm down..

Looks like I will be returning my ID once they come in.... That's if it's the same multi color as the ones releasing

So far it looks like the MC GR will only be a Women's release so only guys who wear 10.5 and down could cop. And imo the colors on the IDs are different than these.

by the time the mc GR comes out, there should be a few pics of the iD pairs. I'm hoping Nike will get these done in 3wks or so.. 

So far it looks like the MC GR will only be a Women's release so only guys who wear 10.5 and down could cop. And imo the colors on the IDs are different than these.

So for someone who is usually a 9.5 in Kobes, 9 in Roshe OG Mesh, it'd be safe to buy these women's Flyknit Roshe in a size 10? since flyknit runs a half size big (Men's 8.5)?

So for someone who is usually a 9.5 in Kobes, 9 in Roshe OG Mesh, it'd be safe to buy these women's Flyknit Roshe in a size 10? since flyknit runs a half size big (Men's 8.5)?
Yep, I'm 9 in kobe elite lows, 8.5 in highs, 8.5 in og mesh roshe and 8 in flyknit so Im going for the size 9.5 womens

Back
Top Bottom