ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

Received a finishing touches e-mail as well. How long does it usually take to ship following this designation?

No finishing touches email but I saw they finally charged my card. So hopefully something soon.

Received a finishing touches e-mail as well. How long does it usually take to ship following this designation?

I've never ordered a roshe ID but with my lebrons/Kobe's/am1 its usually within the same week they ship. so I believe yould have yours sometime next week. Don't hold me to that though,don't want to get your hopes up. Lol. But yeah sometimes I don't even get those finishing emails and I just check Nike.com in my account and it says shipped. Lol.

Hopefully some of you guys will get your finished pair by next week so we can see some real pics and decide if we should cancel or not lol

got an almost done email of my two pair of roshe multi flyknit this morning, but the original d date was set to be on March 5. Also Nike order page still show in progress. Anyone experiencing  the same?

Hey does anyone on here know where I could get some replacement Roshe laces?

I've been searching everywhere and have been temporarily using paracord on my pair that had ripped laces. It works okay but it's not ideal!

I just want to know where I can get some cylindrical laces like the ones it comes with that will fit the shoe.
www.**************.com

mens also?!?

Last edited:
^that ad/pic is so misleading. First it shows a mulitcolor shoe, then says men's and womens and then says Feb 5th. No wonder why everyone's confused. Read the details page people.

It looks like the flyknit roshe release will feature an NM sole on some colorways.
Also, that MC that is releasing looks completely different from the ID model. The one releasing looks mostly green and is hideous. The ID model had more of a purple hue. Is it just me?

Damn, Glad i didn't pay for the ID cause i would be a little pissed off. To me the ID MC looked a little girlish but that pic about does look a little darker which is good, but it could be the same exact FN, just looks different in the pic.

chatAgent.png
 Auston: So I found some more info on those Roshes for you. 

chatAgent.png
 Auston: It looks like the multi-color will be released for men's Flyknit Roshe on the 5th, as well as all the other colors you see at the bottom of the page. 

chatEndUserMessage.png
 Ryan: Oh perfect. thanks a lot! 

chatEndUserMessage.png
 Ryan: The women's one is a different color-way then? 

chatAgent.png
 Auston: Both of the ones you see that are multi-colored are basically cut from the same fabric. That fabric has the colors woven in and that is why its multi-color. 

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom