ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

Damn, Glad i didn't pay for the ID cause i would be a little pissed off. To me the ID MC looked a little girlish but that pic about does look a little darker which is good, but it could be the same exact FN, just looks different in the pic.

From my understanding, I'd think that the MC will be random and unique, so colors will differ from one shoe to another...

I just can't get over the fishnet look over the Flyknit on the Roshes, so I'll be passing... I'd rather purchase an F3. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

damn congrats i cant even get the finishing touches email 
laugh.gif
 didnt we order these last week? Rapid turn around. 

damn congrats i cant even get the finishing touches email 
laugh.gif
 didnt we order these last week? Rapid turn around. 
Yeah since placing the order it took 8 days for it to be marked shipped. Thanks pretty quick. My Mamba moments took about 2 weeks.

Yeah since placing the order it took 8 days for it to be marked shipped. Thanks pretty quick. My Mamba moments took about 2 weeks.
just checked mine and was hoping to see an update but nah just build in progress haha

quickest turn around ive seen in any ID yet. ive got a build email, no finishing touches email yet. hopefully by next week. did you do any ID or speckles on the yours or just MC upper and white sole?

quickest turn around ive seen in any ID yet. ive got a build email, no finishing touches email yet. hopefully by next week. did you do any ID or speckles on the yours or just MC upper and white sole?
white sole no speckle marked as shipped

black sole no speckle finished waiting to ship

New to this whole Roshe thing so sorry for my ignorance. Should I honestly expect an instant OOS? I'm trying to figure out a game plan for this week...

white sole no speckle marked as shipped

black sole no speckle finished waiting to ship

Cool. Yeah I got an ID and Grey sole with speckles. Hopefully they don't drag it too long. I'm excited to see these.

Last edited:
New to this whole Roshe thing so sorry for my ignorance. Should I honestly expect an instant OOS? I'm trying to figure out a game plan for this week...
i dont think they would be immediately oos but if you really want them be ready in the morning and just get em. 

No email here yet not even an almost finished email and I order same day

Ditto. Lol. Although I did do an ID and speckles. Hopefully before the 19th. But I'm looking forward to everyone else's pair and see what the different variations of fly knit look like.

Has anybody NOT get an email at all of the status of your ID's?  Usually I get the updates but nothing.  Not even an email order confirmation but my profile on NDC shows an order. 

Back
Top Bottom