ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

Found this: http://www.ebay.com/itm/Nike-Roshe-...Domain_0&var=410590457167&hash=item19fb475287

"Men's Sizes - Guaranteed - Product ID (Men's): 677243"

Resellers... 
mean.gif

Last edited:
Has anybody NOT get an email at all of the status of your ID's?  Usually I get the updates but nothing.  Not even an email order confirmation but my profile on NDC shows an order. 

Haven't gotten any updates since the "started" email.

I went with multicolor upper, black sole & a short ID.

got my almost finished email at 3 am apparently. Did you guys get the shipped status same day? Or the next day for the guys that already have theirs shipped? 

Got the almost finished email around 4am for my MC upper, black sole, long ID pair. Haven't heard anything about my white sole with speckles tho. Anybody else having trouble pulling up their orders on NDC?

got my almost finished email at 3 am apparently. Did you guys get the shipped status same day? Or the next day for the guys that already have theirs shipped? 

Took about a day and a half to get my ship status and tacking. Now I'm just waiting for the tracking number to show any information, which is probably going to take at least another day.

Got the almost finished email around 4am for my MC upper, black sole, long ID pair. Haven't heard anything about my white sole with speckles tho. Anybody else having trouble pulling up their orders on NDC?

I am. Every time I go to check it says no info so I have to clear my cache and then in works, but only once. Then I have to do the same thing again.

So I like my roshe's more snug, my OG Iguanas were an 11 and were fine but then newer models I found to be huge and started getting a 10.5. Then it switched again for the Fleece pack which fit me superrrr tight. So that being said, it sounds like I should go down a half size in the flyknits? Judging from my previous statements, probably just safe to go with a 10.5 I'm assuming. 

Also, was is the largest size the women's usually come in? Thanks in advance!

Wouldn't surprise me if it releases alongside the Womens MC on the 26th... looks like a mens exclusive

Yea its a little confusing to me... it doesn't really specify a date. I hope it doesn't release tomorrow... it looks like it will be my favorite roshe release since the og iguanas and I have no extra cash this week... just my luck
The way i'm taking it is that all of those are releasing tomorrow besides the Womens MC on the 26th.

I had sz 10 Team Red and Siren's in my cart at Champs and they sold out as I was filling my info out. Needless to say that I am VERY sad.

Last edited:
Multicolor women's shown up at the online store. Largest size is a 10. Doesn't look good for the guys who are a men's 10

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom