ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

Remember, when +1'ing new members, you should quote the previous +1s to keep track of the total easily.

SpecialFX45 is in.

i'd like to apply for a team roshe application as well:

name: dandin
size: 11-12
been collecting shoes since 2001 and also a member of NT since '01
pimp.gif
, mainly jordans and nikes. the sneaker game got boring to me so i havent bought as much as i did before.
recently moved from maryland to california to be with my wife in LA. best decision i've ever made foreal. took most of my shoes with me as well
laugh.gif

i remember back in march 2012 paying for my mortgage at my lender bank and there was a nordstrom rack near by, so i figured why not and stop by. as i walked in i saw these new assorted shoes at NR with different colors for $50. i looked at them and thought they were really nice. and decided to pass. a couple months went by and i see this post on the nike forum discussing about the nike roshe craze, and came to think of it i shouldve bought pairs when i was there! went back to the NR and they were all gone
frown.gif

then this past june my sister and boyfriend decided to go on a shoe hunt and surprised me my first pair of roshes, which were the sport reds. instantly loved them and appreciated what they did for me. iguanas i acquired from a NR near my house for $30 a couple months later
eek.gif
stadium greens, cybers, and siren red for $40 and $50 a piece also the last pair in my size. truly it was meant to be.
the reason why i love these roshes is because of the simplicity and the comfort. people think its the latest craze but to me you" buy what you like."
+1 for SpecialFX and Mustbetheshoe
Team Roshe
pimp.gif
+1

My app is forthcoming... Interestingly enough, I just got word from UO that my nearly 2 month old order for knicks CW has shipped??? LMFAO. I have spoken to 'em numerous times and contemplated cancelling more than once, but just decided to let it be. After pretty well giving up hope, I just get an email this AM saying 2 pairs are shipping. Crazy. Grailstatus came through in the interim so double up on Knicks- could be worse and shutout completely.

is there a minimum number of shoes for the roshe collection? Cause I'm planning to apply but my collection ain't that big yet :rolleyes

OCTOBER APPLICATION:

sup guys, everyone on here mostly knows me, and ive helped out a bunch of people find their roshe's on nt, facebook and instagram, and can be vouched for by members. anyway i used to be a huge time shoe head. i started off with dunks, sbs, and jordans. and about a years ago i got bored and quit the game and sold most of my stuff. just this summer i saw a pic of iguana's and slowly started falling in love with them. i told myself i wouldnt buy a pair and then i did. then i said i would stop, but i ended up copping a few more pairs. love these shoes and it got me back in the game. and also im already in the facebook group so yea lol. and sorry for the iPhone/instagram pics. 
Here's my My Team Roshe Application again.  I applied right before the original cut off AND the September cut off last time and missed the boat twice. So here we go a third time!  I just copied and pasted my application from a month ago.  I have a few more Roshes but I have not had much time to take pics lately.  Here we go!

My TEAM ROSHE Application.....

Chris

Houston, TX

Size 13

It's been quite sometime since I've been this ecstatic over a shoe.  I'm an OG Jordan head and I can say I've been there and done that with that as well as the OG Air Maxs, Huaraches, Force, etc.  For the past 5 years I've transitioned to more of a running shoe fan because of it's versatility but I haven't collected much as I have wanted to due to the lack of inventive and creative releases.  With the constant retroing redundance of Jordans and the dismal creativity of the shoe industry the past few years, it really made it hard to keep a constant passion for sneaker collecting.  So for the past 3 years, I have mainly been collecting a ton of shoes for my 3-year old son (he was featured in SC Mag).

Fast forward to 2012, the Nike Roshe Run is conceived!  At first glance of the press photos, I was intrigued by the silhouette and unique colorways.  For $70, I gave it a shot.  When I received my first pair, it was love at first lace!  WOW!  Talk about a sleeper of a shoe!  It was that defining moment that gave me the push to start collecting this line.  I couldn't believe the comfort of this $70 shoe!  The eye-candy colorways, cloud comfort, breathable materials, unique design, lightweight, and the fact that it's NOT mass produced, makes this shoe an unbelievable bargain. 

The greatest part about the Roshe Run is that it's adaptable to almost any wardrobe.  Not pictured are my other pair of Calypsos but I will update the class photo soon.   All I need are some Mangos in a size 13!  When people ask me what is so great about the Nike Roshe Run, I simply tell them this............

"UNDERSTATED. OVERDELIVERS."

i'd like to apply for a team roshe application as well:

name: dandin
size: 11-12
been collecting shoes since 2001 and also a member of NT since '01
pimp.gif
, mainly jordans and nikes. the sneaker game got boring to me so i havent bought as much as i did before.
recently moved from maryland to california to be with my wife in LA. best decision i've ever made foreal. took most of my shoes with me as well
laugh.gif

i remember back in march 2012 paying for my mortgage at my lender bank and there was a nordstrom rack near by, so i figured why not and stop by. as i walked in i saw these new assorted shoes at NR with different colors for $50. i looked at them and thought they were really nice. and decided to pass. a couple months went by and i see this post on the nike forum discussing about the nike roshe craze, and came to think of it i shouldve bought pairs when i was there! went back to the NR and they were all gone
frown.gif

then this past june my sister and boyfriend decided to go on a shoe hunt and surprised me my first pair of roshes, which were the sport reds. instantly loved them and appreciated what they did for me. iguanas i acquired from a NR near my house for $30 a couple months later
eek.gif
stadium greens, cybers, and siren red for $40 and $50 a piece also the last pair in my size. truly it was meant to be.
the reason why i love these roshes is because of the simplicity and the comfort. people think its the latest craze but to me you" buy what you like."
+1 to these three guys

Grailstatus got some more Knicks Roshes in. Just ordered an 11.5 to back up my pair that's gotten a bit wrecked!

Finding a pair of Sirens or Sails in a 13 has turned out to be a lot harder then I thought....

Good luck bro, I'm looking for Sirens in a 13 myself. Got lucky w/ the Black/Sails a few months back.

I just need the og black pair and the red pair. Anyone know where they can be found besides the ebay?

At this point, eBay will probably be your best bet.

team Roshe application :smokin

Name: Joey
Size: 13

Been a member of NT since '10. I love sneakers, I have been into kobe's, free run, adidas ts series, and 1 tai chi and the list goes on, most of it are beat now as I play a lot of basketball.

Now going into the Roshe, here's how it started:

Few weeks ago, I was losing interest on some of my lebrons. I said to myself that I'd stop buying shoes because it's just pointless to collect shoes and let it collect dust in my closet. When I tried to put a listing and tried to sell them in one good price. Somebody sent me an offer for my lebrons. It was a macbook air 13" fully spec'd out :wow: , at first I was skeptical because it was too good to be true, but the guy sent me the receipt (cost him $1900 :x) and everything. It was with him for like 8 months but he said he never really used it that much. Then I said okay, why not, I'm just trading 3 kicks( taxi 9s, floridian and liverpool low) for a laptop. What makes this deal perfect is that I had a new ipad that time, so I could just return/sell it for $$$$. The trade went fine, the laptop is in perfect condition, been using it for 3 weeks now, no problems whatsoever. So what's the connection of this story to roshes? When I sold my ipad and used some of the cash to pay bills, I got some extra cash to spend. I was thinking of the lebron X but that price (maybe $300+ CAD) is not even reasonable for me :x I then went to the mall to check some sneakers, I saw the roshe run on display and was curious to know how it feels on feet. I love the free runs, but this is just on another level. This is like an improved free run that is for casual use.

That is when I got my first roshe ( black/volt). After that I started buying online, the stadium green just arrived today from grailstatus :D and I'm still waiting for my iguanas from validity sneakers :smokin

(sneaker art my sister sketched for me :smokin )

Update:

Why I like the shoe?
"Casual appeal + top notch comfort = Roshe Run"

Last edited:
If anybody receives there order from Rakuten can you let us know how everything worked out
i have received my order from rakuten, however like some other members have mentioned it is a middle man to other online stores.  each stores have their own policies and procedures, so you can not judge from one transaction.  my second order from rakuten (a different store from the first purchase) cancelled my order and refunded my money.  i assure you the site is legit

There is a store in west covina mall, CA called shoe palace and they have size 13 sail. I was there over the weekend looking for size 9.5

Back
Top Bottom