ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

Not sure if this was posted already, but Calypos are back for the 2nd or 3rd time on NDC. FSR:

http://store.nike.com/us/en_us/pd/r...pObpQ&site=je6NUbpObpQ-3id0WNGs5lRZuLroJWBfOA
Do yourself a favor and go back a cop a 2013 or OG pair of Calypsos if you're in the market....

This "3rd" release has the rough corrugated footbed (that all newer Roshes come with now), the teal calypso color is noticeably off, and the swoosh appears to be a shade or two lighter anthracite.

I don't have a comparison shot for the sole color because I (regretfully) sold my OGs but trust me on this one. I can post a pic of my 3rd release pair later and you can do your own comparison. And yes, mine are legit. Purchased from Undefeated last week.

I bought a pair this morning. If I don't like them in hand I'll just return them. Nike's return policy is top notch.

But I doubt I'll dislike them that much..we'll see.

Walter..

I'm thinking if I should get the Hot Lavas since I can barely wear my gold trophys cause I'm scared of getting it dirty lol

hey guys, I'm about to purchase my first nike roshe,  and i could use some advice, I'm usually a 9US (running, AJ1, AM1 or adidas) but I wear a 8.5 in air force one (they run big)

in fact my feet are 26.5cm (8.5US) but I always size up (9us) because I have wide feet, so

I would appreciate if someone who own a pair of nike roshe could tell me if they run big or small,

should I buy a 9US or 8.5US

thanks

hey guys, I'm about to purchase my first nike roshe,  and i could use some advice, I'm usually a 9US (running, AJ1, AM1 or adidas) but I wear a 8.5 in air force one (they run big)

in fact my feet are 26.5cm (8.5US) but I always size up (9us) because I have wide feet, so

I would appreciate if someone who own a pair of nike roshe could tell me if they run big or small,

thanks
While I size .5 down, I have narrow feet. General consensus will probably be for you to get the 9.

thanks

Go with the 9. For flyknit Roshe go with a size 8.

Do yourself a favor and go back a cop a 2013 or OG pair of Calypsos if you're in the market....

This "3rd" release has the rough corrugated footbed (that all newer Roshes come with now), the teal calypso color is noticeably off, and the swoosh appears to be a shade or two lighter anthracite.

I don't have a comparison shot for the sole color because I (regretfully) sold my OGs but trust me on this one. I can post a pic of my 3rd release pair later and you can do your own comparison. And yes, mine are legit. Purchased from Undefeated last week.
I can concur with this statement. The "Roshe One" release of the Calypsos are really bad. The "OG" mesh and the insole as well as the color of the Teal does not even closely match the 2013 release.

Once you open the box of this latest batch you will automatically tell these were made badly.

^ That's disappointing.  I've only worn the OGs a couple of times, so I was going to buy one of the QS version to rock more regularly.

laugh.gif
 Never thought the usual Nike complaints would make it to the Roshes.

Any info if the Calypsos will reach other retailers then NDC? I have two gift cards for different stores but every shoe I ever want to buy, they´re not getting it :D I was hoping this Roshe would be a more general release, but nah..

Any info if the Calypsos will reach other retailers then NDC? I have two gift cards for different stores but every shoe I ever want to buy, they´re not getting it :D I was hoping this Roshe would be a more general release, but nah..

they hit shoe palace, jimmy jazz(which was the first place to have them) and other boutiques, so its possible

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom