ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

Hi does anyone know how the men's Roshe Jacquard fit?

Same as OG mesh or half size down like Flyknit?

Thanks

Any info if the Calypsos will reach other retailers then NDC? I have two gift cards for different stores but every shoe I ever want to buy, they´re not getting it :D I was hoping this Roshe would be a more general release, but nah..

Shiekh has them in my area

really feeling these new men's Roshe One Prints. These are only the second official Iguana colorway since the OG mesh, right?

What's the difference between the Roshe LD-1000 and the roshe Cortez???? Nike is really hurting. If they didn't attach the "Lab" label to it no one would care

What's the difference between the Roshe LD-1000 and the roshe Cortez???? Nike is really hurting. If they didn't attach the "Lab" label to it no one would care
I don't think there is a Cortez, they're all LD-1000s ...why is Nike hurting?

I wonder why they put a QS on these in Europe.. anyways, they are still sitting on Nike and some other sites.. I would have taken them from the store I got a Giftcard from but since they are a quickstrike they are not getting them.. lame. Not feeling like paying full retail on these, too much other stuff is coming out. I would appreciate them doing the same for the mango v1s tho 
nerd.gif

finishline has deffinitely been tweeting out the team red color, and they played with me on both tweets

Does anyone know the official name for these? I don't think they're Iguanas because Iguanas are more brown as opposed to these being green-brown.

Do they change shade under different light? because there are some iguana pics in this thread that look straight brown.

No they don't change shade. Those are iguanas alright. Those pictures could be due to bad lighting, but that is the correct shade you see in that pic above.

Walter..

Which stores got the Calypso's in? I get my pair I ordered from NDC tomorrow, can't wait.

As I said earlier, the only other pair of Roshe's I've really been wanting are Team Red's, so if they do restock that'll be fantastic.
If mangos re release I'll get a pair too.

Walter..

Can anybody enlighten me on doing a Nike return? I received a Nike ID shoe from a friend that was purchased on NDC but it doesn't fit so I plan to return it to a Nike store nearby. Shoes are never used and brand new. Now my questions are:

1) Will any Nike store accept a return of a Nike ID shoe?

2) Will I be able to return it even if I wasn't the one who purchased it? If yes, what would I need to have with me when making the return?

3) Will the Nike store inspect the shoes and decide on whether to accept the return and give me a refund then and there? Or will they just simply be the ones to send it back to NDC for me?

4) If the Nike store can accept the return and also have the power to decide and give a refund, can I get a cash refund? Or it would simply be a gift card since I wasn't the one who purchased the shoes?

Can anybody enlighten me on doing a Nike return? I received a Nike ID shoe from a friend that was purchased on NDC but it doesn't fit so I plan to return it to a Nike store nearby. Shoes are never used and brand new. Now my questions are:

1) Will any Nike store accept a return of a Nike ID shoe?
2) Will I be able to return it even if I wasn't the one who purchased it? If yes, what would I need to have with me when making the return?
3) Will the Nike store inspect the shoes and decide on whether to accept the return and give me a refund then and there? Or will they just simply be the ones to send it back to NDC for me?
4) If the Nike store can accept the return and also have the power to decide and give a refund, can I get a cash refund? Or it would simply be a gift card since I wasn't the one who purchased the shoes?

1. Yes.
2. You MIGHT need to have the person that bought em...if not, atleast the receipt(?)
3. They'll inspect it of course. I actually suggest bringing it to a Nike outlet if possible.
4. Giftcard most likely.

Back
Top Bottom