ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

Could be the socks - I pretty much exclusively wear the DriFit running socks, or go sockless with Roshes.  I can't get with the Elite Sock/Roshe combo.
I only wear the no-show drifit Nike socks. To me the mesh insole feels better with these, OG feels better sockless.

That new MC looks better but I need the NM soles.

Last edited:
that mc option looks much better
agreed! they are calling it "Seasonal mc" 
laugh.gif

pretty much a reverse of the OG mc.. instead of the round part, it's the lining around the round parts that's mc and the round parts are black.. only thing is not much option as the OG mc.. I just went ahead and ordered a "no imagination" pair (the pic I posted)..

agreed! they are calling it "Seasonal mc"  :lol:

pretty much a reverse of the OG mc.. instead of the round part, it's the lining around the round parts that's mc and the round parts are black.. only thing is not much option as the OG mc.. I just went ahead and ordered a "no imagination" pair (the pic I posted)..

thinking about making the same pair :smokin

Just wore the #betrues the other day, and I have to agree, the insole is not comfortable, especially when I'm used to my og calypso insoles.

I'm really curious about those new insoles and why everyone's been saying that they suck. Only pair of Roshes I have with the non-rubber/foam/solarsoft insoles are the NYC Mids from 2013, and to me the insoles don't feel that different--they feel pretty much the same actually. The only reason I like the OG insoles better is that they don't get dirty as quick and they're way easier to clean

Last edited:
I actually feel the reverse mc ids are worst

you can make some nice beethovens with the 2 tone option tho

I just can't do white lining

I'm really curious about those new insoles and why everyone's been saying that they suck. Only pair of Roshes I have with the non-rubber/foam/solarsoft insoles are the NYC Mids from 2013, and to me the insoles don't feel that different--they feel pretty much the same actually. The only reason I like the OG insoles better is that they don't get dirty as quick and they're way easier to clean
The og insoles had a smoother foam like feel that gave your foot good traction when walking, the new ones may have a better arch support feel to them but the grooves and material don't stop your foot from sliding back and forth since the roshe is very minimal and less supportive I feel like my toes are poking the front of the shoe and don't grip with the sole like the ogs would. I don't think its unreasonable for Nike to other both insole options on all the Roshe ID's I'd even be willing to pay a few more bucks to be able to pick which one I'd like to have. 

Not a clue how this happened but I just noticed it now. Anyone know a fix? It's as if I scraped the sole somehow

The og insoles had a smoother foam like feel that gave your foot good traction when walking, the new ones may have a better arch support feel to them but the grooves and material don't stop your foot from sliding back and forth since the roshe is very minimal and less supportive I feel like my toes are poking the front of the shoe and don't grip with the sole like the ogs would. I don't think its unreasonable for Nike to other both insole options on all the Roshe ID's I'd even be willing to pay a few more bucks to be able to pick which one I'd like to have. 
huh, yeah I guess that makes a lot of sense in terms of traction and your feet not sliding. Only non-foam insoles I have are in Mids, so I don't experience that problem. I hope Nike brings back the foam insoles en masse then. Do all new releases come with non-foam insoles?

Has anyone ever walked 10+ miles in their Roshe's?

I just got the load of Blisters on both of my foot after walking for 12 hours at Disneyland and was wondering if anyone else experienced blisters in their Roshe's?

Last edited:

I just got the load of Blisters on both of my foot after walking for 12 hours at Disneyland and was wondering if anyone else experienced blisters in their Roshe's?
Not blisters, but I get lower back soreness

I've put 10+ miles in a day a few times - no issues at all.  I haven't done it in the Flyknits yet, though.

Is the $160 for the IDs a pricing error?

That seems WAAAAAY too high for some roshes..
Regular roshe is $75.00. Roshe ID is $115.00 due to them being assembled as per order instead of mass quantity like the GR's. So when you add a premium fabric like the flyknit you have to charge more than the for basic roshes hence the $120-125 for the flyknit roshe GR's. Now say you want to offer your customer a way to customize a premium fabric upper... With added costs like shipping individually vs in bulk for GR's its easy to see why they attach a premium price to the premium product. Just my opinion though.

Back
Top Bottom