ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

^ Those look great with the red laces.  I bought the volt pair when they came out but returned them - just couldn't justify the price tag on them.  Your picture is giving me returners remorse though lol

the roshe 2 looks perfectly fine and pretty much the same as the one

the 2s actually have more of a masculine shape to me

Visited family in Columbia, SC over the Christmas Holidays and picked these up today at Dillard's (Columbiana Centre Mall) for $75

Last edited:
Saw these on NDC for the first time and copped right away! They'll be perfect for the Cali winters! :lol: They're my first Roshes in more than two years!

I like how they resemble the Jordan XIs too. Even the GS sizes have a Cool Grey cw with PATENT LEATHER! :wow: :smokin

Last edited:
Saw these on NDC for the first time and copped right away! They'll be perfect for the Cali winters! :lol: They're my first Roshes in more than two years!

I like how they resemble the Jordan XIs too. Even the GS sizes have a Cool Grey cw with PATENT LEATHER! :wow: :smokin

Damn you. got all excited about a boot. thought they finally dropped em for mens. :\

Just size up and get them, bro! I kick myself every time knowing that I passed on the Olive cw from the first wave for $40. :smh:

They even have mesh like the XIs (unlike the 72-10s :tongue:)

Just size up and get them, bro! I kick myself every time knowing that I passed on the Olive cw from the first wave for $40. :smh:

They even have mesh like the XIs (unlike the 72-10s :tongue:)

no 12.5-13 bruh. :\ i still remember the day i tried the W12 on knowing that I could never buy a women's colorway has been tough...

Truth.  I bought the Soar Blue way back when in an 11.5, but just couldn't swing it.  Too snug.  12 gives a little too much room in the toebox.  Back then, when Women got the dope colorways.

Back
Top Bottom