ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

Do anyone have pics of these

TIA

Does anybody know how these fit? They say true to size but I'm kind of skeptical from the original Flyknit Roshes.

Does anybody know how these fit? They say true to size but I'm kind of skeptical from the original Flyknit Roshes.
idk if the protective film gonna make a difference. i own 2 flyknit roshe (with NM soles just like that pic) and they're running big. so many toe room, and they stretch for the width after several usage. i have a wide feet.

I've always been interested in the Roshes but never copped a pair. These roshe cortez have me wanting a pair

Renarts had the colored Cherry Blossoms up over the weekend, but they pulled my invoice and said that they weren't available until the first week of February.  Extra Butter tweeted about them, too, but they aren't on the website.  So, I'd start looking around then.

Material could be mesh, flyknit, or angel wings, $100 + for a pair of Roshes sounds like a bad time.

Those Cherry Blossoms up there are straight fire though. :smokin

need a legit check on these 2 pairs of Siren Reds because some fool in another group called me out

Price check for cybers in 9/10 condition and random yarns worn 1x? Both size 10. Been outta the Roshe game since Nike went overboard with them.

Back
Top Bottom