ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

stop by nodstrom rack in brea, ca. they dont have any. how do these fit? true to size? do they fit like the free run +3 5.0?

Originally Posted by geoff2005

stop by nodstrom rack in brea, ca. they dont have any. how do these fit? true to size? do they fit like the free run +3 5.0?

I went there Saturday and that's where I got my pair. The brea NR. I got the heads up Saturday morning n went st8 there. I saw quite a few others picking up sizes already.

Originally Posted by waverder

Originally Posted by geoff2005

I went there Saturday and that's where I got my pair. The brea NR. I got the heads up Saturday morning n went st8 there. I saw quite a few others picking up sizes already.

then that means all NT and ISS picked them up

Originally Posted by Nermindee

i guess these are for winter...  roshe run trail

http://sneakernews.com/20...17/nike-roshe-run-trail/

nce... and only $15 more
pimp.gif

Any Nordstrom Racks do phone orders? I'm looking for the Black/Sails in a 9.5
pimp.gif

much appreciated

Originally Posted by anumeric

Originally Posted by ORSRT8

Originally Posted by anumeric

Originally Posted by ORSRT8

Went to 3 Nordstrom Rack's today but could not find the red's. If you see em in the LA area give me a holler....
ill be hunting for them tomorrow so ill keep you posted. 
ps what size are you looking for?
sz 13. Thx!

Found your 13!!! Burbank RACK has red: 9.5, 12.5, 13. As of 3:37pm sat! Hope u get ur pair
smile.gif

I need help finding a red in sz 9
smile.gif

If anyone finds a sz. 11 in SoCal, hit me up. I'm gonna hit the Rack today and see what's going on...
NOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!! I'm in NoHo!!! I knew I should've gone over the weekend...
frown.gif

Am I s.o.l if I am looking for iguanas or teals online anywhere?  Whats the skinny on the mango/grey CW- is it dropping ever online?

Wow the original Roshes are pretty nice as well.. I was really hoping for a Tan/Natural on white colorway, but that doesn't seem to be happening.
For $70 these are a bargain, I'd easily pay $100 to iD these..

Any info on the grey ones that were in that article? Or is that just like a sample ..

Anyone know where I can get the Black or Red Roshe's in size 11/11.5 for retail or less? I called the Nordstorm Rack at South Coast, the guy sounded clueless. These fit tight, right?

picked up a pair of reds at NR in Pasadena
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
.. saw a size 11(bk) on the rack, size 8.5/10(red) on a cart.. 

Originally Posted by DsLee559

Wow the original Roshes are pretty nice as well.. I was really hoping for a Tan/Natural on white colorway, but that doesn't seem to be happening.
For $70 these are a bargain, I'd easily pay $100 to iD these..

Ditto. A Wheat/Tan Upper on a Sail Midsole.... Z
eek.gif
MGZ!

Originally Posted by phillyOstarr

not a big fan of these when i saw in person. kinda reminded me of toms

Someone came up to me in school and said "nice toms" i was like what
indifferent.gif
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom