ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

Originally Posted by PLAYOFF12

Ordered the Sport Red pair yesterday for $42 from swoosh. Can't wait to wear them.
pimp.gif

I'm a 9.5/10, but I went with a 10.5 just in case since I wear a 10.5 in my FR2's.
$42 from NDC?? I'm gonna go to the Block and check out NR and the Nike Outlet.

Originally Posted by Nubuckgees

Anyone from the Bay Area know where I can cop the iguanas? Just talked to a niketown rep and he said they actually aren't releasing till August and were accidentally released.

August is too damn far away
30t6p3b.gif

Any idea when the black/siren red ones will drop?

Copped the Red CW at Nordstrom Rack in Schaumburg...plenty of sizes available for both red and black. Much props to The Community for putting me on.

Anyone from the Bay Area know where I can cop the iguanas? Just talked to a niketown rep and he said they actually aren't releasing till August and were accidentally released.
[font=Calibri, 'Century Gothic', Arial]TRUE on Haight st. got them. Call for sizes.[/font]
http://instagr.am/p/I-SkMmONm9/ [font=Calibri, 'Century Gothic', Arial]
[/font]

FUUU, i need some iguanas now

Originally Posted by DuMMie SOLE

[font=Calibri, 'Century Gothic', Arial]TRUE on Haight st. got them. Call for sizes.[/font]
http://instagr.am/p/I-SkMmONm9/ [font=Calibri, 'Century Gothic', Arial]
[/font]
13 is the smallest they have FYI.

just chatted with customer service

Mamie: Hi, my name is Mamie. How may I help you?
Mamie: Hello Geoffrey!
Geoffrey: Hello Mamie
Geoffrey: I am trying to find out the release date of a particular shoe and color
Geoffrey: the sku number is #511881-201
Geoffrey: the shoe is called Nike Roshe Run, the color is iguana
Geoffrey: I have heard Nike is planning to release this shoe in august
Geoffrey: i just want to know if that is true
Mamie: I would be happy to check that out for you, one moment please while I take a look.
Geoffrey: thank you
Mamie: It looks like it should be coming out here this month or next, I don't have an exact date for it though.
Geoffrey: okay, thank you
Geoffrey: and just to be sure they are nike roshe in color Iguana
Mamie: Yep, that is correct.

Originally Posted by nike4KJA05

Originally Posted by donjuan513

Roshe samples for me.
2chryb6.png
are 
are those grey or are those the iguanas? Cause they're fresh 
pimp.gif

Looks like the iguanas but they are stamped sample in the heel
any differences from the retail version Ty?
nerd.gif

Nordstroms rack in Redondo Beach, CA had various sizes in the black colorway. Only saw 12-13 maybe 14 in the red

Very dope pic sneakerpimp

makes me want to grab the reds now ....

but i need to grab these playoffs first....cant decide if im gonna double or not

anyone know if the blk/siren red cw is dropping soon?
i can get them now for $115 but idk if its worth it

Pulled the trigger on the Black/Sail now too. These will be my most worn shoe this summer hands down
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by thejrob

Pulled the trigger on the Black/Sail now too. These will be my most worn shoe this summer hands down
pimp.gif
I feel you on that
pimp.gif

Wore them 4 days in a row already.I need the Grey/Teals....

Back
Top Bottom