ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

Can someone who copped at NR post the UPC CODE from your receipt ??

A few locations are willing to ship, but they just need the UPC CODE to see if they have them in stock.

Thanks.

Originally Posted by JordanPP30

Can someone who copped at NR post the UPC CODE from your receipt ??

A few locations are willing to ship, but they just need the UPC CODE to see if they have them in stock.

Thanks.
This would be much appreciated...
If someone would also drop the details on the places willing to ship that would be great as well
pimp.gif

sorry if this has been asked a lot but are these true to size? and are they as comfortable as the free runs?

thank you

I normally wear a size 14 but I wear a size 13 in the Roshe. I have worn them everyday since I bought the BLK/WHT cw at the NR. Awesome shoes!

Originally Posted by narutopw1337

Anyone know where I can get the Black or Red Roshe's in size 11/11.5 for retail or less? I called the Nordstorm Rack at South Coast, the guy sounded clueless. These fit tight, right?
NR Orange had 11.5 in black today.  Not sure about red but I know they had big sizes.

I had to size down .5
Also NR in coasta mesa had a couple of reds in big sizes

If i cant get the teal's i think my next pair will be the volt and grey ones nice pic nachobroadway

I've been thinking elite running socks but there is a good chance I might go w/o socks. 

I'm debating whether I'm gonna pull the trigger on the Black/Sail & either Red or Black/Volt.

These are exactly the minimalist shoe I've been waiting for and I already have the Teals & Iguanas
laugh.gif

Ordered the Sport Red pair yesterday for $42 from swoosh. Can't wait to wear them.
pimp.gif

I'm a 9.5/10, but I went with a 10.5 just in case since I wear a 10.5 in my FR2's.

Really considering paying over retail for the teals. Going on a mini vacation next weekend and want them to wear sooo bad. I just hate that it would add fuel to these resellers fire.

Originally Posted by NCTwin

Originally Posted by anumeric

Originally Posted by ORSRT8

sz 13. Thx!

Found your 13!!! Burbank RACK has red: 9.5, 12.5, 13. As of 3:37pm sat! Hope u get ur pair
smile.gif

I need help finding a red in sz 9
smile.gif

If anyone finds a sz. 11 in SoCal, hit me up. I'm gonna hit the Rack today and see what's going on...
NOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!! I'm in NoHo!!! I knew I should've gone over the weekend...
frown.gif
last week the woodland hills rack had an 11

Originally Posted by thejrob

I'm debating whether I'm gonna pull the trigger on the Black/Sail & either Red or Black/Volt.

These are exactly the minimalist shoe I've been waiting for and I already have the Teals & Iguanas
laugh.gif
u in LA? where did u find iguanas?

Originally Posted by odog24

Originally Posted by NCTwin

Originally Posted by anumeric

Originally Posted by ORSRT8

sz 13. Thx!

Found your 13!!! Burbank RACK has red: 9.5, 12.5, 13. As of 3:37pm sat! Hope u get ur pair
smile.gif

I need help finding a red in sz 9
smile.gif

If anyone finds a sz. 11 in SoCal, hit me up. I'm gonna hit the Rack today and see what's going on...

NOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!! I'm in NoHo!!! I knew I should've gone over the weekend...
frown.gif
last week the woodland hills rack had an 11

I'll give them a try. I went to the Burbank one last night and didn't see anything...
frown.gif

Originally Posted by odog24

Originally Posted by thejrob

laugh.gif
u in LA? where did u find iguanas?

I am in LA but I copped them online when someone posted the site on here about 2 weeks ago. Sorry but good luck huntin
pimp.gif

Please excuse the KD's, but I got my pair in today and could not possibly be more pleased. I need to try them without shoes though. If anyone has worn the Nike SolorSoft sandals, the insole feels very similar to those.

AqyEIkTCMAEjoZ1.jpg

Anyone from the Bay Area know where I can cop the iguanas? Just talked to a niketown rep and he said they actually aren't releasing till August and were accidentally released.

Back
Top Bottom