ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

tumblr_m2lf8rmiuD1rt14keo1_500.jpg

So comfy. 
pimp.gif

Can any of yall who copped chime in on the sizing? Im a 9.5 in Free Run 1&2 but a 10 in Lebron 8s, id like them to fit somewhat snug since i leave
my shoes loose/unlaced most of the time..would i be alright with a 9.5 or should i get a 10

Originally Posted by DatRealBalla12

Can any of yall who copped chime in on the sizing? Im a 9.5 in Free Run 1&2 but a 10 in Lebron 8s, id like them to fit somewhat snug since i leave
my shoes loose/unlaced most of the time..would i be alright with a 9.5 or should i get a 10
I'd love to know as well.
I'm about to pull the trigger on a pair and I'm debating whether I should scoop up a 12 or 13.

I'm usually a 12 when it comes to J's, Nike retros, etc. but when it came to the Free Run 2, I went up and bought a 13.

I guess what I'm trying to say is do these fit exactly like the Free Run 2s? 
nerd.gif

-Drew

Originally Posted by DatRealBalla12

I would say the roshe runs are true to size, go .5 size up if you have wider feet like me. 

Sorry for the horrible yellow tint from my lightbulbs

Fashion.jpg

Fashion1.jpg

I returned the Lebrons. 
laugh.gif
  Probably the responsible parent in me, but 2 sneakers for price of 1 & levels more comfortable.

Originally Posted by ILLustRAYt

Originally Posted by SneakerPimp2k8

Roshe Run-2 by Sneakerpimp2K8, on Flickr

I wish I hadn't waited so long

KAL! Wdup, bro! Nice to see you post here!
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

Dope Sport Reds! I have the itch to cop them now lol  

Thanks ILLY!! Much appreciated.

These shoes are amazing, and the price only makes it better, grabbed a few for $42, wish I jumped on the teals but Nike had them listed as women and that through me off, next thing I know they were sold out.

Coldcity/Indiana ... Thanks guys!!

Another one I snapped..

Roshe Run by Sneakerpimp2K8, on Flickr

Question.. you guys wearing these barefoot? I really don't see the need to have socks on with em.

Hey 2k8, remember that favor??
laugh.gif

I'm still looking for a pair of reds at the Rack.

Regarding sizing, the fit for me is like the Frees. It really depends on how you're gonna rock them. If I'm going to do majority of the wears with socks, I go true. If I'm going without, then half size down. Even at a half size down, they aren't too tight with socks.

Originally Posted by cliffysam

Anyone know where i could locate a pair of size 13's in the iguana cw? I really appreciate it!

some one posted a couple pages back 1 store has a pair left.

also for all people wanting iguana unless u dont need it know. i chatted with nike customer service and they said iguana are dropping within 2 months

Nike's shipping is amazing. I ordered my pair on Tuesday and got them today.
pimp.gif

I'll post pictures later.

These shoes are so under rated, I wish I hadn't waited so long to pull the trigger on those Teal joints, good cop Nacho.

I'm still waiting on iguanas and red bottoms. If those grey's release, 2 more for me.
Nacho just made me buy the lime green ones. I've been rotating my black/red/teal pairs this whole week. 

Originally Posted by ColdCity

anyone know if the blk/siren red cw is dropping soon?
i can get them now for $115 but idk if its worth it

I'd just wait it out, stop by a shop in mall found iguana but owner said some dumb$@! reseller just bought all his supply yesterday and another's store

Originally Posted by geoff2005

Anyone know where i could locate a pair of size 13's in the iguana cw? I really appreciate it!

also for all people wanting iguana unless u dont need it know. i chatted with nike customer service and they said iguana are dropping within 2 months

So Iguanas haven't officially been released? 
nerd.gif

-Drew

Originally Posted by robxdrew

nerd.gif

-Drew

According to Nike customer serivce, they haven't

I'd just wait it out, stop by a shop in mall found iguana but owner said some dumb$@! reseller just bought all his supply yesterday and another's store

yeah i passed
the seller was trying to get me to pay asap & wait until the end of the month for him to ship 
grin.gif

my blacks should be here tomorrow from the rack at orange 
pimp.gif

My favorite store is blowing up in this tread lol. I'm in there often as its right next to my gym and they got plenty more reds & blacks in tonight . Even 2 colorways in womens.
They don't put all sizes out so the sales associates was really helpful & found the red colorway for me in the back. Hate how they cut off the box covers. Open a Nordstrom debit card if you guys are shopping there often, they send you a $20 check after getting 2000 points which is like $500.

IMG-20120419-00236.jpg

IMG-20120419-00237.jpg

IMG-20120419-00241.jpg

I've never felt comfort like this since the Kobe IV. Wearing Elite socks. I'm lining up for future colorways.

just a heads up nordstroms rack in ontario mills mall has the red ones and black ones. saw scattered sizes saw 3 10.5 in red a 1 sz10 and 2 sz 10.5 in black dont ask me to hook you up i live kinda far from the place and wont make another stop their till about 2 weeks.

Originally Posted by robxdrew

nerd.gif

-Drew

According to Nike customer serivce, they haven't

Yup. I was at NT Santa Monica last week when I picked up my teals. I talked to some guys, and they said they weren't even sure if they were getting them. No timetable yet. 
frown.gif

Where are you located Geoff?

Nike Stanford had the Calypsos, but I'm not sure of the size run, nor if they do phone orders...

650-326-6957

Back
Top Bottom