ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

Is it too late to apply this month for Team Roshe? If it's not too late, here's my application.
  1. Size 10.5, Orange County
  2. I was never really got into coppin' shoes or turnin' heads until my co-worker kept showing me all the new shoes he copped. One day he asked why I never bought fancy kicks and my response was that my budget was tight. He then introduced me to the Roshes because of the price tag and how it was like walking on clouds. I became intrigued and started checkin' out forums and happily landed here on NikeTalk. Then comes along Jerald aka 'itsjerald' and I see his instagram feed fill up with almost, if not all, every colorway. I mean, heck, if it's worth it to pick up every colorway, then they must be that damn comfy. Thanks to NikeTalk, I was able to cop my first pair (Sirens) from Grail Status. Once they landed on my doorstep, I couldn't believe they were actually in my hands since these shoes were hard to find for retail price. I carefully opened up the box, lifted the shoe, took a big whiff of the new shoe smell and smiled. I tried on both shoes, took a short walk and the rest is history. 
Thanks for your consideration. If it's too late, I'll resubmit my app next year if the world didn't end. Cheers and good luck to all those coppin' the premiums and wovens! 
wink.gif

P.S. My wife even has a pair of Hot Punches, thanks to fellow member, franchise717. One of her Christmas presents is the Tropical Twists. <3
+1, quality over quantity only three pairs, plus i'm taking this is the friend jerald talks about

bump got over looked by the release rush

at this point the only pair i need now are the pure platinum/calypso's and i can find them nowhere !>:

$110 shipped coo for the anthracite's? Really having a hard time pulling the trigger. This would be my first pair of Roshe and just not sure if they are going to re-stock or if Ill even able to get em if they do. Any thoughts?

Last edited:
$110 shipped coo for the anthracite's? Really having a hard time pulling the trigger. This would be my first pair of Roshe and just not sure if they are going to re-stock or if Ill even able to get em if they do. Any thoughts?

Yeah thats not bad.

Not a bad price. What size?

Last edited:
Is it too late to apply this month for Team Roshe? If it's not too late, here's my application.

2. I was never really got into coppin' shoes or turnin' heads until my co-worker kept showing me all the new shoes he copped. One day he asked why I never bought fancy kicks and my response was that my budget was tight. He then introduced me to the Roshes because of the price tag and how it was like walking on clouds. I became intrigued and started checkin' out forums and happily landed here on NikeTalk. Then comes along Jerald aka 'itsjerald' and I see his instagram feed fill up with almost, if not all, every colorway. I mean, heck, if it's worth it to pick up every colorway, then they must be that damn comfy. Thanks to NikeTalk, I was able to cop my first pair (Sirens) from Grail Status. Once they landed on my doorstep, I couldn't believe they were actually in my hands since these shoes were hard to find for retail price. I carefully opened up the box, lifted the shoe, took a big whiff of the new shoe smell and smiled. I tried on both shoes, took a short walk and the rest is history. 

Thanks for your consideration. If it's too late, I'll resubmit my app next year if the world didn't end. Cheers and good luck to all those coppin' the premiums and wovens! :wink:

P.S. My wife even has a pair of Hot Punches, thanks to fellow member, franchise717. One of her Christmas presents is the Tropical Twists.

I'm prob gonna regret not going .5 up with the teal wovens . PM me for size swap inquiries need a 9.5 , have a 9 . Ok enough of this illegal banter . Cheers

Okay, sorry if this is obvious to most of y'all but I haven't bought a pair of Roshes since I got the Calypso on NDC...

But I'm trying to figure it out, are these one of the pairs that went on sale/sold out or when & where are they supposed to be available?
They're the only other pair I'm interested in:

Okay, sorry if this is obvious to most of y'all but I haven't bought a pair of Roshes since I got the Calypso on NDC...
But I'm trying to figure it out, are these one of the pairs that went on sale/sold out or when & where are they supposed to be available?
Those are the Roshe Run Woven in Anthracite. A few shops got them early and are selling them,.like bowsandarrows and oneness. Bowsandarrows is sold out, oneness might have some left. The suggested release date is sometime in Feb 2013 I believe.

those are the woven roshe runs. they are supposed to release in february but a few stores received them the other day. bowsandarrows, urbanity, and oneness are stores that all got them

first time posting in here in awhile.. but still a ROSHE MEMBER at the heart.. recent pick ups..

Last edited:
those are the woven roshe runs. they are supposed to release in february but a few stores received them the other day. bowsandarrows, urbanity, and oneness are stores that all got them

Are these for sure coming out in Feb?

Thanks for your consideration. If it's too late, I'll resubmit my app next year if the world didn't end. Cheers and good luck to all those coppin' the premiums and wovens! 
wink.gif

P.S. My wife even has a pair of Hot Punches, thanks to fellow member, franchise717. One of her Christmas presents is the Tropical Twists. <3
+1

These days, people get all the +1 in before me, so I never look anymore.  Sorry for the snub.  Welcome!

Are these for sure coming out in Feb?
The first time these appeared as a pre-order on Aloha Rag, they were talking about a Feb. release.  I'm kind of happy I missed out there, now, since I picked up a pair from Urbanity en route for Monday.

Can't wait for my pair to come from urbanity. Received tracking on sat.

I am a size 9 in just about all shoes.  In OG mesh roshe I am an 8.5, new mesh on asia and australia release (mints/lemons/purples) I am a 9.0.  Premiums and NRG I am a 9.  Hope this helps someone, I have a normal width foot if that matters. 

Back
Top Bottom