ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

Picked them up from NR yesterday for $55. Yeah, I don't need playoffs, I love these just fine and like everyone said, damn comfy shoes. 

Originally Posted by I fLiPzKiCkZ I

Picked them up from NR yesterday for $55. Yeah, I don't need playoffs, I love these just fine and like everyone said, damn comfy shoes. 

Though I have no doubts that the RRs are more comfy than the XIIs, I'm still copping the Playoffs
laugh.gif
!

...favorite JORDANS of ALL TIME... [kanye]ALL TIME![/kanye]

I missed out on the playoffs....joints are sold out everywhere by me and I'm not paying resellers price....so it looks like Imma finally get the red roshes later.....lol I'm hype to get these then I was to get the playoffs

I need a pair of the Teals.. Any info on the release date for Canada? I just went to the Nike store in Toronto and nothing yet..

Can anyone in nyc tell me if the union square NR has any.....i don't wanna take a trip out there for nothing after I get out of work today if they don't

Just copped my second pair of size 13 teals from Nike. Really excited! I like this shoe because it is so simple. There isn't anything you could change or upgrade really to the shoe to make it better.

Just got back from NR Palo Alto.

They had Black 8, 10.5, 11 and Red 11

I didn't bother looking at bigger sizes.

Stanford Nike Running store in Palo Alto still has the teals in stock in most sizes. They will ship for $8. Call them up!

^ I can't stop either man
laugh.gif

And I was just thinking I'll probably end up with 1 or 2 of the women's CWs as well. Those blue ones r nice
pimp.gif

just copped the olives today, needless to say the reds shall be copped next
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
perfect summer shoe

I hate each and every one of you living near NRs and picking these up for so cheap
laugh.gif
. If you see a black 13, shoot me a line.

^ You get shot for wearing blooded out kicks like those where I live. No joke.  Hense the saltiness.

Originally Posted by cliffysam

^ You get shot for wearing blooded out kicks like those where I live. No joke.  Hense the saltiness.
funny you said that... I actually got questioned by the cops after takin the pic wth my phone. Someone complained about me bending down and taking pics because I was at a public place
30t6p3b.gif

Yup, looking like this is my summer shoe too... Caved and copped all 3 colors off swoosh only to get a email saying there were no more 9.5 in the reds..

Went to the closest NR and found them
pimp.gif

UNKNWN Miami had iguanas a couple weeks ago, went back this week and they were gone..also 1 8.5 left in the grey/volt on display as of earlier today over there, hope this helps somebody

Originally Posted by s dubl

funny you said that... I actually got questioned by the cops after takin the pic wth my phone. Someone complained about me bending down and taking pics because I was at a public place
30t6p3b.gif
lol what the hell

30t6p3b.gif
That person was looking out.  You gotta be careful.  There are a lot of ruthless people out there that are looking for any outlet to exercise their violence.

haha, Im not trippin... there was a lot of kids around. Id prob be trippin too if I saw some dude bending down takin random pics.

Felt kinda akward tellin the cop I was takin pics of my shoes
laugh.gif
ohwell.gif
even worse showing him...

haha, Im not trippin... there was a lot of kids around. Id prob be trippin too if I saw some dude bending down takin random pics.

Felt kinda akward tellin the cop I was takin pics of my shoes
laugh.gif
ohwell.gif
even worse showing him...

Best Roshe story yet!

Back
Top Bottom