ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

Originally Posted by s dubl

haha, Im not trippin... there was a lot of kids around. Id prob be trippin too if I saw some dude bending down takin random pics.

Felt kinda akward tellin the cop I was takin pics of my shoes
laugh.gif
ohwell.gif
even worse showing him...

roll.gif

Stop by another local store someone bought up 4 full size run of iguana and they aren't shipping out anymore to his store. Damn resellers

Originally Posted by geoff2005

Stop by another local store someone bought up 4 full size run of iguana and they aren't shipping out anymore to his store. Damn resellers

i wouldnt even shop at the joint...

Is it too early for a Nike iD petition?

I may be jumping the gun, but I really want to go ahead and say that these are a modern classic.

Originally Posted by grusumm18

i think i found the reseller, on criagslist los angeles and ebay, he goes by fresh23soles. guessing its him since hes got full size runs and selling them for $140 a pair smh.... these hype beast...

Originally Posted by DsLee559

Is it too early for a Nike iD petition?

I may be jumping the gun, but I really want to go ahead and say that these are a modern classic.

I wouldn't mind these on iD but it does look like they will release a lot of colorways late summer/early fall. $100-110 doesn't sound that bad to me.

Dope shot, Kal! That cw grew on me!

If they were on iD, I'd imagine the following areas could have the potential for customization on iD...
- Front Foot + Tongue
- Side Panels
- Heel Cup
- Liner
- Swoosh
- Laces

The thought of them being on iD seems cool, BUT I don't think I'd want to spend over $100 for RRs. Plus like HOOD posted, there are A LOT of cws lined up for these.

NDC has two new cws (WMNs), Tropical Twists and the Platinum/Orange Chalks.
http://store.nike.com/us/...1/pid-463189/pgid-463187

why because someone bought shoes at a store?

whats the difference if someone walked into a footlocker and bought all the same shoe?

eyes.gif

Originally Posted by MMG

why because someone bought shoes at a store?

whats the difference if someone walked into a footlocker and bought all the same shoe?

eyes.gif

yea, b/c some one beat me to buying kicks at a joint, i wont entertain the possibility of patronizing said business...

Copped the black/white the other day, soo comfy that I just copped the teals
smokin.gif
.  Thanks for the heads up dude who dropped by the stanford store a few pages back! 

Originally Posted by blackngold1z

I dont see these selling in the hood.

This just need teals and 1 more pair of black/whites to stash away, and waiting on my grey/volt, black/sail to come in from NDC

Anyone in NYC (maybe Bx/Queens) see teals floating around..
nerd.gif

Saw a pair of Black/Siren Reds in a Size 11 on the Bay for a very fair price BIN. Not my auction or my size, but hopefully someone on here grabs them...

pimp.gif

Bought into the hype and picked up a pair at nordstrom rack in Chicago. Even for 55 and tax I was regretting it. Literally just mesh and outsole. Went over to the foot locker couple blocks down and picked up the saucony minimalist running shoes for $20 and ordered some sperry plaid slip-ons for $30 during their f&f for $30 no tax instead.Colorways along with simplicity and shape save this shoe, but only color that caught my eyes was the silver-teal.

Originally Posted by thejrob

Anyone cop a women's pair yet? just curious how the colors look in person...

if those gray & orange were in my sz i would (a womens 12.5 or 13 to convert to a mens sz 12 i think )

Saw a pair of Black/Siren Reds in a Size 11 on the Bay for a very fair price BIN. Not my auction or my size, but hopefully someone on here grabs them...

pimp.gif
Was hoping I was the only one watching it
laugh.gif
 Made me pull the trigger when you posted this lol.
Just hit the iguana reseller on cl and ebay. I offered him $80
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by BrotherForReal

pimp.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

ive been talking with dude for weeks hes being an wall right now

Originally Posted by BrotherForReal

pimp.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Happy you copped
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I'm just waiting for these to become more widely available.

Black/Siren and the Camos will definitely be copped. I'm deciding on Black/Volt still though

Back
Top Bottom