ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

Them joints can pass as my summer 'old man' sandals...:smokin

Meant to post these last night, can't wait to wear em, interested to see what spring has in order for roshe..

Last edited:
Anyone know where I can get a pair of calypsos in a sz 8..theres a pair on ebay but theyre gonig for 250 not trying to pay that much..any help is appreciated

Anyone know where I can get a pair of calypsos in a sz 8..theres a pair on ebay but theyre gonig for 250 not trying to pay that much..any help is appreciated

Other than eBay, your best bet would be local classifieds like craigslist.

These are pretty much off the online market now except for eBay.

Awesome.  Thanks for the love, man.  Two more to go!  So excited.

I ordered my Atomic Teal Roshes as soon as they dropped on NDC and they still are at "preparing to ship".  Anybody else still stuck on that?

Mine finally shipped out this morning.

How long did you guys wait?

I ordered mine earlier this week- like monday- and it's still preparing to ship....

Good morning all and happy new year!! I wanted to start my day and the new year off right by applying to Team Roshe!! I wear size 10 in the og color ways and 10.5 in the premium and wovens. I just moved up to the Bay Area from Orange County. I was turned on to the roshes from a friend of mine who was wearing the sport reds with jeans. I could remember asking him what type of shoe they were and he proudly said "ROSHE". I liked how they looked so simple yet stylish with jeans. I've never been a shoe guy before but for some reason I felt compelled to go get a pair of the sport reds. It wasn't that easy but I was determined and had to drive to LA to get my first pair. Ever since then I have been trying to get some of the og color ways that I can actually pull off to wear with my everyday clothes. I love how comfortable they are from any shoe I have worn. I also have turned a few friends and a few family members into roshe fans too. Again I wanted to apply to Team Roshe because I've seen how so many members of the team and people on here help each other out in getting the roshes. I want to be part of the team to help in the hunt of these great shoes. Here is a pic of my collection so far adding a few more this coming week:

Another colorway of the womens roshe run

Color: Deep Mineral Blue/Wht-Yellow

Item no: 511882-401

Nike.com is SLOW to ship out if you used ground. I ordered my blk wovens on the 21st of December and they won't arrive until sometime today. Ground shipments aren't priority, they get to you when they get to you!

Nike.com is SLOW to ship out if you used ground. I ordered my blk wovens on the 21st of December and they won't arrive until sometime today. Ground shipments aren't priority, they get to you when they get to you!

Nope, I used ground plenty of times with Nike.com and my products got shipped within a week or less. It's because you ordered during the "Holiday season". A lot of people ordered from them too and not just you.

Nope, I used ground plenty of times with Nike.com and my products got shipped within a week or less. It's because you ordered during the "Holiday season". A lot of people ordered from them too and not just you.

exactly ordering something during the holidays especially at the end of the holiday season is the exact reason ...........some members are JUST getting blk/red xi orders today that were placed on 12/21

Last edited:
exactly ordering something during the holidays escecially at the end of the holiday season is the exact reason ...........some members are JUST getting blk/red xi orders today that were placed on 12/21
Exactly, I just got my Breds yesterday. 

& didnt NDC just finish a site wide clearance or something i saw the suns 180's for $60... im sure they have a ton of stuff to get out

crap. I too have wide feet, and i ordered a 10.
mean.gif

Hope they fit....
yeah i recently wore my atomic teal wovens and they were tighter than the premiums. probably have to wear them to loosen them up cause of the different material

Back
Top Bottom