ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

Glad everyone liked the initial shot, if you are on the fence I know an on feet pic is above but I am also wearing mine today for casual friday, think I may also grab the atomic teals soon..
Nice pic you just made me want to pull the trigger on those! 
pimp.gif

Anyone know if Nike Factory Outlets have these?  I want to get a refund on my wovens and exchange for a size up, but I don't wanna deal with shipping.

Anyone know if Nike Factory Outlets have these?  I want to get a refund on my wovens and exchange for a size up, but I don't wanna deal with shipping.
Just call customer service and do a stock locate on the style # for the wovens you have if you bought from Nike.com/Nike Store.

Got my all black wovens. The NRG's seemed to fit pretty well as a 10.5 (what I normally wear on the OG's, but a 10 isn't too bad either), but the wovens are another story.  Sort of.

It feels fine on my left foot, but it takes some effort to fit in my right.  This is somewhat alleviated when I undo the laces one level, but I don't know.  I'm torn.  I really don't want to move up to an 11.

Also... one of the Calypsos I put a fun bid on was offered to me for $210.  I don't know whether I wanna take it or not.  It's a lot, but they're Calypsos...
Calypsos are the Holy Grail of Roshes. Up to you, man.

Got my all black wovens. The NRG's seemed to fit pretty well as a 10.5 (what I normally wear on the OG's, but a 10 isn't too bad either), but the wovens are another story.  Sort of.

It feels fine on my left foot, but it takes some effort to fit in my right.  This is somewhat alleviated when I undo the laces one level, but I don't know.  I'm torn.  I really don't want to move up to an 11.

Also... one of the Calypsos I put a fun bid on was offered to me for $210.  I don't know whether I wanna take it or not.  It's a lot, but they're Calypsos...
Depends on how bad you want them. Calypsos and Mangos are hands down my favorite colorways.

Not tripping over that but I hope the fact that are apps didn't get lost with all the posts thanks to the new drops lately. Haha

Why did most the sizes of the wovens disappear from NDC today? Was there a good discount code or something?

Wore my Anthracites last night to a movie. They're not bad in terms of comfort. The creases, I got accustomed to them quickly. Still glad I picked them up.

Part of my wovens came undone smh, not tripping over it but if it keeps coming undone I will be grrrrrrr, had to cut the hanging piece off oh well lose some win some I suppose

Last edited:
Hard to tell but where you see the white speckles the entire strand came off, I looked down at saw it hanging and was like wtf, hopefully it doesnt get worse..

Seems to be a lot of quality control issues with the wovens.
first time i heard about issues about wovens... elaborate?

for those of you wanting in the teamroshe group.  we're changing things around a bit internally.  I can say to you that your chances of getting in are way higher if we see that you post and contribute here instead of only "leeching"

Wore my anthracite premiums for the 2nd time today and the creasing has stopped and the color has pretty much evened out from what I can tell. I dunno if its because of what I did with the water or what, but nowhere near as discolored from how it was in the beginning

Wore my anthracite premiums for the 2nd time today and the creasing has stopped and the color has pretty much evened out from what I can tell. I dunno if its because of what I did with the water or what, but nowhere near as discolored from how it was in the beginning

What did you do with water? Did you wash them?

Back
Top Bottom