ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

Wow oh wow.

I wore my wovens to work and got PLENTY of compliments.  I wore the blackouts with a pair of H&M khakis, but my feet really really hurt, so I ended up buying a pair of casual shoes after the second hour of my shift.

If I wore those shoes throughout my entire shift, I swear my feet would be blue due to lack of circulation.

They look so freakin' awesome, but I have to let these go.  I gave them to my brother.

The messed up part is my Atomic Teals are coming in.  Same size.  Can't exchange since Nike is all sold out.

What did you do with water? Did you wash them?

I posted it about a page back I think. Pretty much, my dog scratched my toebox while I was playing with him and I just wet my hands and rubbed the white scratches out. Did it to the markings of the creases too and it seemed to have done the trick

I posted it about a page back I think. Pretty much, my dog scratched my toebox while I was playing with him and I just wet my hands and rubbed the white scratches out. Did it to the markings of the creases too and it seemed to have done the trick
So I guess it does work, awesome. Thanks!

Meant to post these last night, can't wait to wear em, interested to see what spring has in order for roshe..
How does the woven texture feel? I love the mesh on my OG roshes and i'm having the hardest time getting behind the comfort of a woven toe box

Last edited:
Wow the wovens really are all gone. I'm glad I was able to grab my size in both colorways yesterday. For those of you that missed out, give Oneness a call in the morning. I'm not sure how much they have left but they received a restock of the Atomics. They are a legit shop that ships fast. And remember, if you have wide feet size up .5 from your OG Roshe size. Good luck!

Last edited:
thanks. decided to hold off on the atomic teals for now and it looks like i will for a little longer

I hope those wovens hit the outlets. 
eek.gif

How does the woven texture feel? I love the mesh on my OG roshes and i'm having the hardest time getting behind the comfort of a woven toe box
texture feels nice, in terms of comfort they are not up to par with the mesh ones but very close in my eyes. only downfall to me is the tongue is more stiff, but to each his own

kicksonfire.com had an article on their top 25 kicks of 2012 and of course the calypsos were on there at 24. Interesting quote though "Now who wants to bet we’ll be seeing a 'Galaxy' theme of this [RR] at NBA All-Star Weekend?" 
nerd.gif

Um..... can you guys imagine a galaxy roshe run?! I think that could be amazing, or absolutely terrible haha. I would love the galaxy print form the foams on the upper of the roshe with the rest black 

Last edited:
Seller Mytem_ji on the bay (legit top rated seller) just posted some of the OG color ways (black sails, Cybers, stadium greens, sport reds, wolf grey/speed yellows, and my all time favorite SIRENS (not retail but $99.99 shipped ain't bad). So freakin heated!!!!!..... The seller or eBay put a cap on amount of purchases. It wouldn't let me cop the sirens in a 9.5 (just sold to someone else). I've already bought 2 pairs of restocks from this guy within the last week so it wouldn't let me add any more to my cart or checkout. By the time I was able to get my friends PayPal username and password, the 9.5 was gone. SMH Anybody have this problem before? I copied and pasted what the alert said when I tried to check out.

Buyer Requirements
Sorry, you are not allowed to purchase this item
This item is only available to buyers who have not purchased 2 or more items from this seller in the past 10 days.
You can contact the seller for more information, or find similar items offered by other sellers.
Copyright [emoji]169[/emoji] 1995-2012 eBay Inc. All Rights Reserved. User Agreement and Privacy Policy.

kicksonfire.com had an article on their top 25 kicks of 2012 and of course the calypsos were on there at 24. Interesting quote though "Now who wants to bet we’ll be seeing a 'Galaxy' theme of this [RR] at NBA All-Star Weekend?" 
:nerd:

Um..... can you guys imagine a galaxy roshe run?! I think that could be amazing, or absolutely terrible haha. I would love the galaxy print form the foams on the upper of the roshe with the rest black 

I'm not sure about a Galaxy print but a GITD sole might be cool.

Last edited:
any one have a pair of the premium roshes that only released in japan? to me it looks like theres not liner inside the shoe so if i feel like it'll be looser than your average? i have a pair of the air max 1 cement no liner and it fits huge on me because of that. did you guys get true size on the premiums? how they feel? recommend true to size or go .5 down? thanks for the help all.

Seller Mytem_ji on the bay (legit top rated seller) just posted some of the OG color ways (black sails, Cybers, stadium greens, sport reds, wolf grey/speed yellows, and my all time favorite SIRENS (not retail but $99.99 shipped ain't bad). So freakin heated!!!!!..... The seller or eBay put a cap on amount of purchases. It wouldn't let me cop the sirens in a 9.5 (just sold to someone else). I've already bought 2 pairs of restocks from this guy within the last week so it wouldn't let me add any more to my cart or checkout. By the time I was able to get my friends PayPal username and password, the 9.5 was gone. SMH Anybody have this problem before? I copied and pasted what the alert said when I tried to check out.
Buyer Requirements
Sorry, you are not allowed to purchase this item
This item is only available to buyers who have not purchased 2 or more items from this seller in the past 10 days.
You can contact the seller for more information, or find similar items offered by other sellers.
Copyright [emoji]169[/emoji] 1995-2012 eBay Inc. All Rights Reserved. User Agreement and Privacy Policy.
Are they the Asia release pairs (with the chinese info sticker on the box) and/or are they 1st run made (If the size tag in the shoe are made in Nov 2011-Jan 2012, Dec 2011-Feb 2012, Jan-March 2012, or March-May 2012)?

Last edited:
Smoothtip did a custom - I almost bought one but decided $285 was not worth it.  Pictures below. 

Last edited:
any one have a pair of the premium roshes that only released in japan? to me it looks like theres not liner inside the shoe so if i feel like it'll be looser than your average? i have a pair of the air max 1 cement no liner and it fits huge on me because of that. did you guys get true size on the premiums? how they feel? recommend true to size or go .5 down? thanks for the help all.
I went TTS but you could go .5 down.  They are amazing if you can get them. 

Back
Top Bottom