ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

I wear a size 12, and just got an 11.5. When it arrives, and if it doesn't fit me, I'd be happy to sell to you.
Just wondering did you use rakuten? I'm an 11 too and I've been passively looking for mangos but I can never find them in more than a 9.5

a
ask your local nikestore bro. then can get them shipped to that store from another 1. a couple of Nike stores have them.
Are they able to ship to nike outlets or clearence stores by any chance or niketown to niketown only :tongue:. That'd be awesome if they could ship it to the clearence store in San Leandro haha

if you have any doubts, don't, true roshe fans will love these. I was on the edge with these until my gf told me to just pull the trigger. In my opinion the obsidians are the best. Don't think twice
man those are bright! i would love to see all of them with a black swoosh to offset the colors.....i smell a sick custom..or at least a cool PS...haha

went to double up on iguanas and the biggest size left at FA MOA was a 9
sick.gif

saw all three of these a Nike MOA, teals and squadrons are nice.
wow the squadron's dropped?!?!

Are they able to ship to nike outlets or clearence stores by any chance or niketown to niketown only :tongue:. That'd be awesome if they could ship it to the clearence store in San Leandro haha

(323) 954-0450

thats the number to the nike store in LA that has them. hit them up

Those floral teal ones look amazing. Was gonna cop the Wovens today off swoosh but my size 9.5 is gone :frown: the floral ones come out to about 59 after shipping/tax :pimp:

Half-jokingly, but all-white Roshes might be a great shoe for hospital employees.  And all blacks for waitstaff.

Roshe Service Industry Variants?

i'm all for this but there would have to be slight modifications. the mesh is terrible for hospital employees and the sole would need to be changed for a non-slick type of thing.

but i'm all in for it.

Half-jokingly, but all-white Roshes might be a great shoe for hospital employees.  And all blacks for waitstaff.

Roshe Service Industry Variants?

You are right though :smokin

I work at footlocker, so I can work in any roshe I want.

But if I had to wear black shoes, I would go with the all black roshe for sure.

Nothing but roshe on my feet when I'm working.

Back
Top Bottom