ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

Is this graphic coming out? Florals are not worth the extra $10.
nike-roshe-run-shorebreak-2-630x419.jpg
still rumored to, but it should by summer

I hope so. The market is there and they'd sell out faster than the florals. Make it happen Nike! :nerd:

21 mercer got 2 more pairs of roshe run women's (wvn and poka dots). I can't understand why Nike makes so many more women's than men's. You'd think they'd see the thirst was greater for men. Anybody know the reason?

Went to the FA in Serramonte and they only had 1-2 pairs left, but they were able to stock locate and order me the sport reds and iguanas in size 10. Getting them shipped to my house for only $3 each. I'm juiced, these are my first roshes and I'm glad I was patient enough to cop retail and not resale. Now I just need the black sails in my life.

Anyone still looking in the SF area - Go to the store and order your pair. Call them first, so you don't waste a trip down there.

went to double up on iguanas and the biggest size left at FA MOA was a 9 :x

saw all three of these a Nike MOA, teals and squadrons are nice.

^^^Jst why didn't you just buy them last week when you were there..? dohh...dont second guess!

When I went out to LA this weekend Footland in Little Tokyo still had the knicks roshe colorway for $70 not sure about size tho.

Inneva's are awesome. I was lucky enough to get the original Black ones. Will probably cop these next colorways as well
Yeah I was lucky enough to get a pair of the inneva too straight from Nike.. Gonna go check out the yellow floral roshes to see if they look good in person

BROshes! Here's my Quick Look at the "Blackout" Wovens to help you get through this Humpday.

Hey man great videos. I just noticed that your atomic teals were a 8.5 and the blackouts were a 9.5. Did you size up cause the 8.5 were too tight? 

Hey man great videos. I just noticed that your atomic teals were a 8.5 and the blackouts were a 9.5. Did you size up cause the 8.5 were too tight? 
Nope. The 9.5 Blackouts aren't mine. I borrowed them for the video. I personally find the Wovens still TTS.

Do any of you guys know if any stores in new york or florida restocked on them? Appreciate the help

The Footaction in the Smithaven Mall (Lake Grove, NY) has Iguana's, Sport Reds and the Black/Sails, not sure what sizes.

Back
Top Bottom