ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

You live in San Jose bro? Sick. Haha me too. I visited the FA at Eastridge last Friday and they were cleaned. I called on Monday and one of the employees said they didn't have any shipments coming in this week or nex week. He said that they usually get shipments on Tuesdays and Thursdays, so you should call them a day before. Just to make sure that you don't miss out. I was looking out for the restock, but I found a pair of iguanas online for retail
smile.gif
good luck! And if I find anything I'll let you know, I might swoop up some sport reds.
Sure do.  I went to the Eastridge FA the day after it was announced here that they re-stocked, and I saw them in both Iguana and Sport Red.  All I wanted was one in Sport Red and a Black/Sail in a smaller size.  The clerk told me they were out of my size in Sport Red, and when I left for work later that day, somebody here posted that they just opened a fresh shipment of black/sails.

It's been a frustrating time for me in terms of getting the Sport Reds, but I'm hoping I can luck out with the Sheik restock.  We have a lot more Sheiks in San Jose than we do FAs.

But yeah, I'm a 10-10.5, so let me know dude.

Sure do.  I went to the Eastridge FA the day after it was announced here that they re-stocked, and I saw them in both Iguana and Sport Red.  All I wanted was one in Sport Red and a Black/Sail in a smaller size.  The clerk told me they were out of my size in Sport Red, and when I left for work later that day, somebody here posted that they just opened a fresh shipment of black/sails.

It's been a frustrating time for me in terms of getting the Sport Reds, but I'm hoping I can luck out with the Sheik restock.  We have a lot more Sheiks in San Jose than we do FAs.

But yeah, I'm a 10-10.5, so let me know dude.
Same, looking forward to hitting up some shiekh's in my area as well. not sure if stoneridge will get them since they never had em there in the first place but forsure that Southland, Bayfair, and New Park will!

still a few sizes left on DrJays.com of red and black sails! 14 and 15 on black sails, and 7,7.5,14,15 of reds!

SneakerRx has the black sails on his website and I tried to buy them but it wouldn't complete the transaction.

Last edited:
ordered the sport reds. if the roshe's are still up by the time i get them, ill let yall know what's up. but judging from his feedback, seems legit.

Got impatient and copped both colorways, my first Roshes! I know there have been restocks here and there, but I've been missing them left and right and at least now I don't have to worry about it or waste my time calling multiple stores during work haha.

has anybody that used rakuten used tenso?? is it legit?
Here what I did. First I created an account on tenso. They sent me an address in Japan. On rakuten I entered my info, that address and then paid for it. About 3-4 days later I got an email from tenso saying my order reached their warehouse and I could now pay. I went to tensos website and under my account there was a section for pending orders. I went there, entered my USA home address and paid via PayPal and got the shoe about 3-4 days later. Took about a week from ordering via rakuten to getting them in hand.

If you have any questions email tenso. The way their website is set up, you can send them an email with a link to the thing you want, the color and size you want and they will just buy it for you and you pay them for that plus shipping. Or you can just buy it and enter the address they gave you and they will alert you when anything reaches your inbox.

I tried to be really descriptive but if you have any more questions let me know. Check tenso website they actually have a lot of information on how to use it. I can help you with links to that if you want later, but I'm on phone right now haha. Good luck broshe

Anyone know where I can find the tropical twists roshe in a size 5 or 5.5? I need them for my girl. Pretty hard to find that I can see.
Uhm there's a size 5.5 tropical twists being sold on eBay by tad-japan, $125 shipped, but you can message the seller if he/she be willing to lower the price.

Hey guys. Sneakerhead got all 3 OGs up FSR free shipping and free returns (not like we need it!)

http://www.sneakerhead.com/nike-roshe-run-511881201.html

http://www.sneakerhead.com/nike-roshe-run-511881010.html

http://www.sneakerhead.com/nike-roshe-run-511881601.html

edit: hurry guys, kicksdeals just got the relay.

You beat me to it haha you must be from the east coast...just got to work right now bring in the west coast and thought I'd share this as well...hopefully everyone is able to cop the roshes they need from sneakerhead.com **** the resellers!

Only thing this restock is telling me is that Nike is producing a lot of roshes and that the resellers will lose out eventually. Stay patient don't pay over retail

Back
Top Bottom