ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

Joined Dec 14, 2012
You beat me to it haha you must be from the east coast...just got to work right now bring in the west coast and thought I'd share this as well...hopefully everyone is able to cop the roshes they need from sneakerhead.com **** the resellers!
Midwest bro. My internship requires me to be up hella early but I'm kinda glad for it now lol. I hope all the west coast broshes can cop before resellers jump on it and if they do it's a stupid move because Nike is pumping these 3 OGs until the new summer releases.

Joined Jul 28, 2012
Thanks for the info. Just picked up black/sails and iguanas that have alluded me since I got my sport reds in April at a NR.

Joined Jul 27, 2012
This is getting ridiculous. Lost out on a size 10 sport red AGAIN! 
don't worry man, you'll get it eventually.  just keep checking this thread for info.  zappos is still gonna get theirs in a matter of time, so wait for that.  sign up for zappos vip if you haven't already.  sign up and it'll say that they say that "they'll notify you when you become zappos vip" or something like that.  but just sign up for it, call customer service and say you've been waiting for your vip to get "activated" and they'll do it on the spot.  once you're zappos vip, you'll get free next day shipping on everything you buy.  do it now, so when the roshes drop (it might drop on vip only first), you'll have expedited shipping.

if you have done this already, good.  but for the others who haven't, do it

Joined Oct 1, 2012
With the OGs releasing at this rate I might just try my luck with the outlets in a few months. The thirst isn't as crazy in Toronto. We had scattered sizes in a few colours last month going for $40

Joined Jul 27, 2012
if you really want them, i wouldn't wait til they hit outlets.. if they even do reach the outlets.  you can get lucky, but you might miss out on them for retail if the resellers keep going at the rate they're going.  these were in nordstrom rack before the hype started and they were still hard to find

Joined Feb 6, 2011
glad i already secured my blk/sail double because i missed out on the SH restock... i was gonna grab a iggy double but thats petty i dont wear them enough to merit a double of that cw

Joined Jan 10, 2013
don't worry man, you'll get it eventually.  just keep checking this thread for info.  zappos is still gonna get theirs in a matter of time, so wait for that.  sign up for zappos vip if you haven't already.  sign up and it'll say that they say that "they'll notify you when you become zappos vip" or something like that.  but just sign up for it, call customer service and say you've been waiting for your vip to get "activated" and they'll do it on the spot.  once you're zappos vip, you'll get free next day shipping on everything you buy.  do it now, so when the roshes drop (it might drop on vip only first), you'll have expedited shipping.

if you have done this already, good.  but for the others who haven't, do it
Appreciate the encouragement. Everyone on this thread are great. 

...the hunt continues...

Joined Oct 1, 2012
if you really want them, i wouldn't wait til they hit outlets.. if they even do reach the outlets.  you can get lucky, but you might miss out on them for retail if the resellers keep going at the rate they're going.  these were in nordstrom rack before the hype started and they were still hard to find
I'll definitely grab the Red for retail, but I can wait on the others.  I prefer the Squadron Green Woven over the Iguanas and Black Sails aren't a priority for me since I have the sirens which are mostly black.  But let any of them hit an outlet and it's game over hahaha

Joined Jan 26, 2011
Only thing this restock is telling me is that Nike is producing a lot of roshes and that the resellers will lose out eventually. Stay patient don't pay over retail
THIS. Can't stop stressing this. Anyone on the hunt for the OG three please be patient. Make these dumb resellers sit on their multiple pairs.

Joined Jan 25, 2010
Missed out again on them freaking black/sails. Copped sport reds and iggys on amazon for a little over retail.

This wild goose chase is no fun anymore.

Joined Apr 4, 2008
Managed to cop Black/Sail, Sport Red, and Iguana within the past few weeks. Still on the hunt for Cybers from a Footaction, hoping there are a few pairs still out there.

Joined Jan 24, 2013
On the original production date boxes, the name of the shoe is "ROSHE RUN". Now the new production date and new color ways say: "NIKE ROSHERUN" . Not that I really care, but just a detail I noticed.

Joined Jan 25, 2013
Uhm there's a size 5.5 tropical twists being sold on eBay by tad-japan, $125 shipped, but you can message the seller if he/she be willing to lower the price.
Thanks I got it! Wouldn't lower price though. $35 shipping is stupid.

TheGodFresco

formerly gsdoubleu
Joined Aug 31, 2007
My girl got me the sport red from amazon yesterday for early vday gift . Shout out to luong for the heads up!
Now ill have the 3 Og colors :pimp:
SneakerRx is a legit seller on amazon right? Lol

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now