ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

I think it's pretty much safe to say that if you have a FA in your town you can cop there or ask for a stock check you should be set. For a while they only had black sails and sport reds then out of nowhere iguanas. I didn't even have to try really hard. Just wait it out. Kinda hoping for sirens now

Lol gunna patiently wait for the Shiekh or zappos restock to hop on. Any info on NDC restock?
I had asked customer service a few times about NDC restock but they told me that they never get information on restocks and he told me to keep up with their twitter. 

Last edited:
I had asked customer service a few times about NDC restock but they told me that they never get information on restocks and he told me to keep up with their twitter. 
Trends so far for this season's roshes (and I'm sure 99% of all othr Nike shoes) have all the roshes dropped at other stores before hitting NDC so it's a high possibility. And if it does happen, I'd rather cop at zappos or something to avoid tax and shipping. 

Last edited:
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE read a few pages back everyone who recently joined NT or this thread!!! Zappos and Shiekh are getting their shipments soon so be PATIENT and DONT BUY FROM RESELLERS!! 

For you Roshe lovers in Las Vegas.  Footaction got yet another restock in the Black Sails.  The one at BLVD Mall also had ONE pair of IGUANAS still.

From what I've read they won't ship shoes to the US, right? I wish I could figure it out too. Im jonesin for some sirens.

You have to use a forwarding service like tenso. Just sign up and they will give you an address you can ship to and then they'll ship the shoes to you, for a fee of course

For all you newcomers, please stop asking the same questions and just do your research a few pages back. All your questions will be answered within the last 10 pages.

Well, just got taxed on some Mango Roshes, but I can finally stop thinking about them! For those that own them, do they have a different label on the box? skit is as reputable as they come I hear, but I just wanted to double check that this was the case.

A pair of Black/Sails, and possibly another pair of Iggys and I think I can rest on the Roshes for a while. One of my favorite shoes of the past 10 years for sure.

FORGET ALL THE RE-RELEASED ROSHES! Got these beautiful babies today for $160 shipped. Boom.
Dope come up.  Reminded me of another pair I need.  Gotta edit that list.
I grabbed a pair of Sport Reds last summer at Nordstrom in an 11.5, still haven't un-ds'ed because they are too big. Anyone willing to trade me for an 11?
Why not hit up Footaction and see if you can find a 11?  Return the 11.5.
People talking about Stadium Yellows and Stadium Greens like they weren't sitting on UO and NDC for weeks. Got both 10-14 days after they dropped and they still were sitting. The hype really caught on, or it took a lot of people to come around to these. Nevertheless, welcome to Roshe.
At that point, I wasn't about paying retail for them.  Many earlier in this thread weren't either.  I held off until 6pm started selling them for $56 shipped and that's when I grabbed the Cybers.  One case where me thinking that a shoe wouldn't catch on backfired, lol.  Even on the recent restock, I used the bday coupon twice to get the 3 pairs I copped, lol.  Now the key is to avoid missing out the 2nd time around.  The thirst is definitely strong now.  Someone dropped $257 before shipping on some Calypsos in my size on eBay the other day.
laugh.gif

Last edited:
Flipping through this post just made me really excited about the next round of Roshes. I held out on the first go-around because they look kinda funky (in a good way)... glad they caught on!

The wovens looked good too. No women's sizes though
mean.gif

Seeing the Siren's now makes me wish I hadn't slept on them. They were sitting for a good semester in a shop by my campus. I didn't buy it cause the swoosh didn't pop out. SMH.

Back
Top Bottom