ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

Hello all. Had a NT account way back, but can't seem to recall my login info. Anyway, had to reup so I could join the Roshe discussion. I'm mostly into AM1s, but watching you guys post about how much you love the Roshe, I had to dive in. Got my first pair today from Zappos, gotta love that next VIP shipping. I went with the Black/Anthracite/Volt Wovens. I sized up by .5 based on what most were saying here in the forum.

Had a few questions that I'm hoping some of you PROshes can help answer for me...

1. I sized up .5 on these, but honestly it feels like too much room at the end of the tow box now. Width seems ok and that was my only concern to begin with. Will I lose the width I'm getting in these 11.5 if I size down to a 11 in the same shoe/style?

2. I want to order a pair of the Iguana (once a restock happens that I can catch). Should I stick to TTS on the basic OG styles?

3. Doesn't seem to be as much love for the Wovens and Premiums as there is for the OGs. Why is that? Next to the impossible to cop Nike Inneva Free Runs, these wovens will have to do.

Thanks!

My 1st pair of Roshe on feet...

Hello all. Had a NT account way back, but can't seem to recall my login info. Anyway, had to reup so I could join the Roshe discussion. I'm mostly into AM1s, but watching you guys post about how much you love the Roshe, I had to dive in. Got my first pair today from Zappos, gotta love that next VIP shipping. I went with the Black/Anthracite/Volt Wovens. I sized up by .5 based on what most were saying here in the forum.

Had a few questions that I'm hoping some of you PROshes can help answer for me...

1. I sized up .5 on these, but honestly it feels like too much room at the end of the tow box now. Width seems ok and that was my only concern to begin with. Will I lose the width I'm getting in these 11.5 if I size down to a 11 in the same shoe/style?

2. I want to order a pair of the Iguana (once a restock happens that I can catch). Should I stick to TTS on the basic OG styles?

3. Doesn't seem to be as much love for the Wovens and Premiums as there is for the OGs. Why is that? Next to the impossible to cop Nike Inneva Free Runs, these wovens will have to do.

Thanks!

My 1st pair of Roshe on feet...

On the OG cw's, yes, they are true to size. And I dont think there is more love for the OGs, there are a lot of people on ere that appreciate premiums and wovens, I guess it's just a matter of opinion. Lololol

Broke out the Blue Premiums today.  They don't beat the OG mesh...but it's real, real close.

Hi all! I've been a lurker here since last June. Fell in love with the Roshe's and had to get me a pair. Here in South Jersey there weren't any places that sold them, fortunately I headed to San Fran last year and found a Shiekh. Unfortunately however they didn't have any sizes in the Sport Reds and Iguana's, so I settled for a pair of Cybers. I'm guessing it was a good thing since they're re-releasing this year. haha. Anyways I have recently picked up a pair of Atomic Teal woven's, Sport Red's, and Iguana's. I will be skipping out on the Black sail's because, well.... too boring for me lol. Thinking about grabbing a pair of the Yellow Florals next month. I hope to interact with all of you ad can't wait till more colorways drop! So here's a pic of my collection so far:

OG mesh ­> everything else.

But the wovens and premiums are still really nice.

Any info if the siren red will re-release later this year?

OG mesh ­> everything else.

But the wovens and premiums are still really nice.

Any info if the siren red will re-release later this year?
no word of a re-release. the sport reds, iguanas, and black sails were the only ones of the ogs that were scheduled to be re-released

Man people really slept on the Siren Reds.....everyone seems to be salivating for 'em now.  I copped 3 just b/c it was my favorite colorway, but they seemed underrated at the time. 

Amazing how fast things change.  

KicksLA has all three colorways & they do phone orders...I just ordered the iguanas in a sz 9... 323-468-9794

sup guys just went to costco, and saw they had the wovens on the shelf for 54.99. you guys should call them or go!

Urbanity in Seattle got the restock of sports red and black sail only. (206) 588-0504

Last edited:
hi guys, ive been a long time lurker, and have some few questions:

1. are roshe's tts?

2. what are they made of?

3. will it make me look hypebeast 

4. do girls notice you when you wear them?

5. where can i find roshe run DB galaxy? 

Back
Top Bottom