ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

sup guys just went to costco, and saw they had the wovens on the shelf for 54.99. you guys should call them or go!
NO way, I heard costco has Mangos too. 
roll.gif

Wazzup guys... always used to browse NT for quick info before kicksdeals gets it. You guys post a alot of valuable info man salute to that. Decided to create an account. Its amazing how every new person asks the same questions about fit like jeez just scroll through the pages. Why join a forum and annoy people lol.

If anyone is in Canada (Toronto) or anything let me know if you think these will be coming back here or if it is just the US. Keep up the good stuff guys stick it to the resellers. peace

Returned my NRGarbage Premium today. Will be waiting for the Roshe iD.

Those up there aren't bad. Probably heavier than Roshe but look comfortable and durable. Hate the tongue pull tab though.

Last edited:
Yup Roshe x Janowski x Lunar baby lol
They even undercut the Roshe by $5 retail.  There's a thread for it we'll see if it picks up speed once people get a hold of them and the on feet pics show up.

Last edited:
as hard as it was to find the roshe (OG MESH) from when they first dropped. to now with these restocks. i hardly see anyone rocking em.

what do people think these are, some limited Js keeping them deadstock to look at, take pics, and hope resale goes up?

these were freakin $70 shoes, and hell were at the 'rack for $40. the beauty in these is the simplicity, style, comfort and price. im beating mine up like a fine peace of yambs.

BIG THANKS to niwreig, a broshe on here who hooked me up! got the black sails today and iggys tomorrow

Last edited:
hi guys, ive been a long time lurker, and have some few questions:

1. are roshe's tts?
2. what are they made of?
3. will it make me look hypebeast 
4. do girls notice you when you wear them?
5. where can i find roshe run DB galaxy? 

1. yes.
2. yes.
3. yes.
4. yes.
5. yes.

as hard as it was to find the roshe (OG MESH) from when they first dropped. to now with these restocks. i hardly see anyone rocking em.

what do people think these are, some limited Js keeping them deadstock to look at, take pics, and hope resale goes up?

these were freakin $70 shoes, and hell were at the 'rack for $40. the beauty in these is the simplicity, style, comfort and price. im beating mine up like a fine peace of yambs.

BIG THANKS to niwreig, a broshe on here who hooked me up! got the black sails today and iggys tomorrow
word brother.

glad you finally got them! enjoy!

Back
Top Bottom