ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

Man people really slept on the Siren Reds.....everyone seems to be salivating for 'em now.  I copped 3 just b/c it was my favorite colorway, but they seemed underrated at the time. 

Amazing how fast things change.  

Definitely will pick Siren Reds up if/when released. Only pair I care about if re-released.

FORGET ALL THE RE-RELEASED ROSHES! Got these beautiful babies today for $160 shipped. Boom.
nerd.gif
 care to size swap for my DS 10? Haha fkin killin me that I can't wear these right now!! Been sitting in my closet for months! Also expect the sheikhs to restock the 3 colorways sometime either next week

lmao @ someone thinking costco had them.

you guys trolling too hard but that ***** hilarious

I just picked up a pair of sz 10 sport reds from kicks LA. thanks players!

I just need iggys and i'll be straight from the og colors.

Siren Reds are fire, but I give up on finding them haha

lmao @ someone thinking costco had them.

you guys trolling too hard but that ***** hilarious

I just picked up a pair of sz 10 sport reds from kicks LA. thanks players!

I just need iggys and i'll be straight from the og colors.

Siren Reds are fire, but I give up on finding them haha
Did kicks LA get a restock in the last 6 hours? I called 6 hours ago and they were out of size 10 sport reds...

^ I called around noon today. At first I just planned on checking availability and then strolling over there, but they sold them left and right so I just paid for it over the phone. Strolled in there around 6PM and got my pair :smile:

^ I called around noon today. At first I just planned on checking availability and then strolling over there, but they sold them left and right so I just paid for it over the phone. Strolled in there around 6PM and got my pair :smile:
Ah. That makes sense. I'm starting to feel like a crackhead trying to track down these shoes.

Hey so all you who missed out on the rush at costcos... No worries... They have BOGO at famous footwear.... Calypso and all the Asia premiums:wink:

Local footaction hooked it up. Allowed me to buy 5x + order 3 pairs.

5 black, 2 iguana, 1 red. Helping my homies cop since theyved looked out for me.

Back
Top Bottom