ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

cybers are not being re-released. some people have been finding them at FA still however so you could always try there. otherwise you'd have to look online

Update: the iguana's are safely in my closet now. Just a miscommunication w/ fedex. (not that anyone was still wondering)
laugh.gif

CLong7 - I had that happen to me once. It had me suspecting all of my neighbors. :lol:

:smh:

Last edited:
anyone else have issues with their premiums? I finally opened up my black pair and noticed a large circular stain on one  toe box that does not come off and looks horrible....

anyone else have issues with their premiums? I finally opened up my black pair and noticed a large circular stain on one  toe box that does not come off and looks horrible....
The nrg premiums? That's how they are with the distressed looked I guess you could say

Last edited:
The nrg premiums? That's how they are with the distressed looked I guess you could say
Those are the ones but this is not a distressed look like my khakis. The black ones literally looks like something dripped on it, luckily i was able to send them back but now i have to locate a pair without paying double or triple.

I would say you're actually only getting started...
Haha these shoes are like crack when you get that first pair you need all of em.... Not sure if its been asked before but is the team roshe account on Instagram a legit account by someone on here? Jw

What's the difference? Seems like the production model except the tags with ID stamp on the sole and no insole. Cool pickup doe. 
glasses.gif

What's the difference? Seems like the production model except the tags with ID stamp on the sole and no insole. Cool pickup doe. 
glasses.gif
Thanks man, i'm waiting for them to come in the mail to compare them to my other iguanas to see if there are any differences. I'll definitely post comparison pics when they come in if there are any differences. 

glasses.gif
 Out of curiosity, what exactly is the ID stamp for? and they do have insoles. there just not pictured

Last edited:
my local FA havent gotten any red sports or iguanas yet. I called in to order with the UPC number and they said they dont even that. i was lik wtf.

anyone local in the SJ area to do a size swap on ds red sports sz 10 for a 9.5 ?

Nice pick up on the sample! As questioned before, any other differences? Like different mesh material or feel?

Back
Top Bottom