ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

is this actually grey or squadrons with filter
I think these are the squadrons. Filter makes em look grey.
bugginout posted this way back in Nov or Oct and I quoted his pic like 3 weeks ago when the 2 OG wovens dropped out of nowhere asking if these are going officially release anytime soon. He even posted sample of the navy GPX around the same time.

Last edited:
A very reputable member (apologies but I forgot his name) said hes waiting on the blackout OG mesh Roshes.

:wow: :wow: :nthat:

If this is true... I'm not gonna have to ID or double up on the Black/Sails(which I'm probably going to end up doing anyway) :lol:

Saw these on instagram today.
very interesting, digging both colorways

I'd be good w/ how the left shoe looks, minus the green laces. But I think that pic is of one colorway. Looks like both have green laces and only the medial side has the green panel. I could be totally wrong though... :lol:

Still kinda :\, imo.

Last edited:
eek.gif
eek.gif
nthat.gif

If this is true... I'm not gonna have to ID or double up on the Black/Sails(which I'm probably going to end up doing anyway)
laugh.gif

I'd be good w/ how the left shoe looks, minus the green laces. But I think that pic is of one colorway. Looks like both have green laces and only the medial side has the green panel. I could be totally wrong though...
laugh.gif

Still kinda
ohwell.gif
, imo.
Now that you say that I think your right, totally changes my mindset of them lol. Like everyones been saying an all blackout OG mesh would be prime time but these may not be it..

anyone have any info on the reg version of the triple blks (blkouts)?

was gonna cop the wovens but i'll def wait if the reg versions are droppin...

[COLOR=#red]018 - Black/Black/Black Silver. Handful of variants too like the black/green posted, black/red, etc.[/COLOR]

Got them last year, even before de.beatup's woven roshe info came out... sooo I don't think they're squadrons. Look at my previous posts and you'll see

[COLOR=#red]Bugginout has posted live sample pics before so it'd be wise to take heed to whatever he shows. They're not Squadrons - Night Stadiums; however I don't think it's a US drop. Time will tell but there's still three more wovens that I'm aware of but I don't forsee US distribution. I could (and hope to) be wrong though.[/COLOR]

man this thread has blown up cant even keep up anymore..its crazy down here in houston most ppl werent too interested in roshes and didnt know much about em when they had first come out but now ppl are buying out the footactions for these...im just wondering is it the hype

d e beatup with the info come up. Always appreciate what you do man.
smokin.gif

I thought those blackout/teals were fake or customs but will definitely cop.

Last edited:
man this thread has blown up cant even keep up anymore..its crazy down here in houston most ppl werent too interested in roshes and didnt know much about em when they had first come out but now ppl are buying out the footactions for these...im just wondering is it the hype
hype kills.. these are worth the 70 bones.. due to the simplistic nature of the shoe

hype kills.. these are worth the 70 bones.. due to the simplistic nature of the shoe

Does anyone know if Shiekh does phone orders? If so could someone give me their number, my shoes got backordered from my transaction on Amazon. The seller said he is getting a shipment in the next few weeks though.

Does anyone know if Shiekh does phone orders? If so could someone give me their number, my shoes got backordered from my transaction on Amazon. The seller said he is getting a shipment in the next few weeks though.

Why don't you just wait? Sounds a lot easier than calling/driving around.

Shiekh don't take phone orders for house delivery, only ship/transfer to your nearest store for pickup.

We just want our shoes for the prices originally intended.  If you wanna sell shoes for profit, open up a real store or make your own.
Why would a store matter? :stoneface: Having your own store would cost money, lessening your profit.

Is it frustrating not getting your shoe? Hell yes it is. But deal with it, it ain't the end of the world.

can't hate on the resellers because they're putting work in — for lack of a better term — to get these shoes before everyone else does.  they're probably visiting one store after another, day in and day out in hopes they'll get what they want; or perhaps, maybe, they luck out on the first store they visit.. nevertheless, everyone complaining about resellers is visiting one or two stores, at best, based on the tips being provided here?  trust me, resellers really are ruining the game, but what can you do?  if you really want these shoes, put in the legwork of visiting numerous stores however often you please or just find a way to be faster than they are.  and if you don't want to put in the effort, i don't think $20-30 extra isn't too bad for roshe resell price if you're too lazy to get up and look around, or if you're simply that impatient to wait for more restocks.  like luong said, it's not the end of the world.  can't knock the hustle fellas

Back
Top Bottom