ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

I still don't get the appeal of these shoes. I take it they're extremely comfortable, but aesthetically, they look like Keebler elf shoes to me.

To each their own. Like BetweenTheBars said, he's not the biggest fan of Foamposites so he doesn't bother posting in threads about them. I get where you're coming from but just unsure what kind of response you expect when we all love everything about the shoe in here.

The Roshe has really restored my faith in Nike.
-Lightweight & comfortable for days.
-AMAZING price point
-Simple colorblocking (makes for easy, yet eye pleasing colorways)
-Sportswear shoe (easy to wear all the time with any outfit)

All I know is that since April, when I got my first pair, I have not really worn any other sneaker.

people interested in mangos really need to do some reading, even if it's just this page, before asking questions. literally all the information known about them is posted on this page alone.

that being said i'm happy randoms are popping in asking about teals/mangos since maybe, if enough people complain to nike, they will be restocked. i have family in china and there is a site with a 10.5 but i would still have to spend $80 plus shipping which isn't what i'm trying to do. maybe if someone is coming back to the us soon i'll have them hand deliver

Unfortunately there will always be clowns who are too lazy to read as well as more clowns who like to post in threads they are not interested in

Last edited:
Ohwassup, that is not entirely true. Mangos did release back in march when no one knew about them. Also. 21 mercer did have them but sold out with the quickness..

And zappos will have them. It shows on their inventory list .

On the other hand , it's like a
Ghost town with these , and pretty much as of late. Calling every factory store from
California to Boston is the only way to get a sample sz 9

Since it seems like we can no longer add color to our sigs, I think it's better if we move onto the Team Badge. Elements of the OG sig are in the OG post though! :nthat:
Here's BT's post regarding the instructions to add the Team Badge to your signature.

Much thanks Ray!
I was able to fix up my sig now.

-Drew

Ohwassup, that is not entirely true. Mangos did release back in march when no one knew about them. Also. 21 mercer did have them but sold out with the quickness..
Ghost town with these , and pretty much as of late. Calling every factory store from

Oh look helpful information. Some dude posted below the post about mangos saying "my size sold out with the quickness" or something. Which lead me to believe they were out and sold out.

Then two dudes need to make posts saying oh read more you should read....but says nothing of help. So thank you NT brethren for posting helpful information. I also read the discussion about how Zappos reps know nothing about anything so its still kind of up in the air if they were being released. But a simple..."no" they didn't release on zappos yet would have worked.

I want to wear them at work all the time, but I don't wanna mess them up. Need backups of backups.

Oh look helpful information. Some dude posted below the post about mangos saying "my size sold out with the quickness" or something. Which lead me to believe they were out and sold out.
Then two dudes need to make posts saying oh read more you should read....but says nothing of help. So thank you NT brethren for posting helpful information. I also read the discussion about how Zappos reps know nothing about anything so its still kind of up in the air if they were being released. But a simple..."no" they didn't release on zappos yet would have worked.

As far as I know, Zappos has not released them. I've gotten "we have requested that color, but it was never delivered" from several representatives, but the list of colors they requested also includes the "Sail/Blue Glows," "Tent/Dark Royal Blues," and "Dark Royal Blue/Oranges" which all have yet to release. So only time will tell. I personally enjoy purchasing from Zappos over any other location, since it's tax and shipping free, and I don't have to waste driving 30 minutes downtown to get to my Nike Running store.

I want to wear them at work all the time, but I don't wanna mess them up. Need backups of backups.

I definitely need some backups for my Iguanas. Favorite colorway by far.

Last edited:
i wore my roshe runs for the first time at work tuesday and i already broke necks

a customer ask are as comfy as they look? i said and he said what are they called he needs some new shoes. and i told him

these shoes are really great!!

I got my Iguanas from Oneness. $85 shipped should be their price. Ships fast, and on weekends too. I ordered on a Thursday and received them on Saturday.

My black roshes just arrived from NR. Beautiful shoe....im surprised because 1. they came w/ the box; didnt expect NR even had the boxes for their shoes and 2. i ordered them on tuesday from NY and they came 2 days later from UPS. Now back to the hunt for these teals

My black roshes just arrived from NR. Beautiful shoe....im surprised because 1. they came w/ the box; didnt expect NR even had the boxes for their shoes and 2. i ordered them on tuesday from NY and they came 2 days later from UPS. Now back to the hunt for these teals
agree! black/sail roshes are clean!

finally got my first pair of roshes in the solar red colorway thanks to my sister and her friend getting the last 12 at shiekh, so happy :smile:

just a heads up womens roshes are $39.99 in the black/white and grey/peach colorway, limited sizes available on sportschalet.com!

ok here's the deal with mangos as far as i know it, can someone correct me if i'm wrong.

sample size US 9 mangos can only be found in various factories/outlets around the US. 21 Mercer never had them, whoever said they did is wrong.  No where else in the US has them.

That being said, it is all over Japan and Australia?  Rakuten is currently sold out and I don't know enough foreign language to search yahoo shopping japan or similar sites.

Not in Australia as of now, it looks like an Asia release only to date.

Bigger sizes are near impossible to find. I've been looking and each seller in China who has them only has 1 pair in stock of 10.5/11 and no 12s to be found.

Like I said before, correct me if I'm wrong but again, if they did release even to a small audience, wouldn't we see more of them on eBay, instagram, and more pictures in general on the net?

As far as I know or remember from tracking the old thread-
Nike.com listed it on the page, but never released it officially. It was an error on their part. The style # as of now is listed as "active" just like the other sold out colorways..

I remember someone saying that they asked 21 Mercer and they said they never did have them. Could be wrong there.

The situation with zappos is the same as Nike.com, it is listed in their system - just like all the other colorways that are scheduled to come out at any time. They still are not guaranteed to get it anymore than Nike.com will put it up for sale again..

edit:

RAVE PINK AVAILABLE AT ONENESS FOR THE LADIES
http://www.oneness287.com/?p=10732

Last edited:
Just noticed it too. Maybe they are getting ready to restock.

Not sure if a restock will come soon or not. Those last few pairs of Cybers were hanging around for a while before they were sold. I doubt anything but small restocks (like the recent Black/Sail and Iguana restocks) will be coming before they drop a new colorway.

Edit: That size 11 of the Stadium Greens from Zappos is gone already. Went quick!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom