ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

I randomly decided I wanted to throw together a quick look at what I was wearing today. Might make a bit of a habit out of this. Let me know what you think!

grin.gif

From Hype DC, I paid out the $!% though, smh.
nice, i bit the bullet too.  ordered mine from hypedc as well about a week ago.  smooth transaction and fast shipping to wherever you are sending it to australia.  but international shipping is a mother@&#.  at least you have your teals, not many people can say that.  mine should be here soon

GTFan. Nice work on the vid. to the point, clearly spoken, etc. bypassed the annoyance i get from most sneaker videos.

nice, i bit the bullet too.  ordered mine from hypedc as well about a week ago.  smooth transaction and fast shipping to wherever you are sending it to australia.  but international shipping is a mother@&#.  at least you have your teals, not many people can say that.  mine should be here soon

Damn. I'd be willing to pay the price if I could locate a 8.5 pair, but they're nowhere to be found...

GTFan. Nice work on the vid. to the point, clearly spoken, etc. bypassed the annoyance i get from most sneaker videos.

Thank you, sir! I really just wanted to post a quick look for those who wanted to see the colorway on video and on feet. I'll post an overall review of the shoe sometime in the future, but even then I'll keep it short and won't go too deep into my opinions and preferences.

Last edited:
anyone know of any other chinese sites with mangos other than yougou?

for those asking about where i get roshes for $60 it's from a chain only found in the philly area and I don't think they ship. unfortunately i live about 45 minutes outside of the city so unless i'm there for some other reason it would take some convincing to get me to drive out of my way. if they had teals or mangos i would hook broshes up but for standard cw that can still be had other places i don't see it happening (unless i'm strongly convinced)

nice, i bit the bullet too.  ordered mine from hypedc as well about a week ago.  smooth transaction and fast shipping to wherever you are sending it to australia.  but international shipping is a mother@.  at least you have your teals, not many people can say that.  mine should be here soon

Thanks bro,

I actually have another pair in a size 11 coming as well from an Australia head that offered to help me out through another sneaker forum and he is going to pick up in store today ( it is already 11:30 AM over there now) and ship to me. He offered to help out before I made that ^ purchase. I will probably sell for the same price I bought them to another in need when they arrive because there is no point in keeping multiples.

Anybody have an idea/estimate of the production numbers on the teals? I don't see many people out there with them..especially on feet.

Last edited:
GT,

Go to Hype's website and look up their stores and start calling. They have at least 25 stores there.. I called one store and they had 3 pairs in my size.

I use Skype for long distance calling and it isn't expensive at all.

Last edited:
Thanks bro,
I actually have another pair in a size 11 coming as well from an Australia head that offered to help me out through another sneaker forum and he is going to pick up in store today ( it is already 11:30 AM over there now) and ship to me. He offered to help out before I made that ^ purchase. I will probably sell for the same price I bought them to another in need when they arrive because there is no point in keeping multiples.
Anybody have an idea/estimate of the production numbers on the teals? I don't see many people out there with them..especially on feet.
i would have to say several hundred or less of each sizes, pretty limited pair of sneakers and probably half that for the mangos if not less as well.  who would have thought the demand would be that great for those two roshes.  a lot people slept on the teals while they were on NDC (including me) but the on feet photos are just too enticing.  need them, got them, can't wait for them to come in.

Just joined, big fan of Roshe's and trying to find deals on as many cw's as possible.  Collection consists of just Stadium Greens, and Cybers right now with women chalks on order from SportChalet.

Just wondering why kickscrew hasn't been mentioned seem to have a full size run on a lot of hard to find colors now.  Seems like $140 for 2 pairs and $36 for shipping is a pretty good deal.  I feel spoiled by the NR price of 55, but might bite the bullet for Siren's and Iggy's.  

i would have to say several hundred or less of each sizes, pretty limited pair of sneakers and probably half that for the mangos if not less as well.  who would have thought the demand would be that great for those two roshes.  a lot people slept on the teals while they were on NDC (including me) but the on feet photos are just too enticing.  need them, got them, can't wait for them to come in.

Yeah I deserve to pay reseller price for Calypsos because I slept. I took a peek into this thread about a week ago and fell in love. Trainers have always been my favorite from the get go, but I usually pay attention to Air Max 90s and such.

Just joined, big fan of Roshe's and trying to find deals on as many cw's as possible.  Collection consists of just Stadium Greens, and Cybers right now with women chalks on order from SportChalet.

Just wondering why kickscrew hasn't been mentioned seem to have a full size run on a lot of hard to find colors now.  Seems like $140 for 2 pairs and $36 for shipping is a pretty good deal.  I feel spoiled by the NR price of 55, but might bite the bullet for Siren's and Iggy's.  

Welcome!

If it weren't for NR, I'd only have two of the four I own :lol:! When I first posted the thread, I was only interested in the Iguanas and Sirens, but seeing the Sport Reds and Black / Sails at NR for $55 changed mind with the quickness.

anyone know of any other chinese sites with mangos other than yougou?
for those asking about where i get roshes for $60 it's from a chain only found in the philly area and I don't think they ship. unfortunately i live about 45 minutes outside of the city so unless i'm there for some other reason it would take some convincing to get me to drive out of my way. if they had teals or mangos i would hook broshes up but for standard cw that can still be had other places i don't see it happening (unless i'm strongly convinced)

Can anyone confirm whether this yougou site is legit?

I read earlier someone mention that it states on their site that they sell variants? I can't read chinese!

I think it is safe to say once I get my Mangos and Calypsos in, the other colorways won't be getting in the rotation much.

Need to get my hands on a Siren Red pair for a reasonable price, that colorway is my third favorite.

My top 5:

-Mangos
-Calypsos
-Sirens
-Iggys
-Challenge Reds

(Of course the first three are judging by pictures alone, but I'm sure I won't be disappointed)

My Top 5 (from what I have/will soon have) has to be:

1. Iguanas

2. Mangos

3. wmns Sprites

4. Speed Yellows

5. Black/Sails

I love the Iggys, man. Can wear that color with anything, and it was the designer's original colorway, and I love it. I was really digging the Sirens when I purchased them, but once I put them on the Black/Anthracite upper just didn't work as well as it does on the Black/Sails.

I'll play (again lol)

1. Iggy
2. Siren Red
3. Sport Red
4. Mango
5. Black / Sail

Top 2 spots are LOCKED IN on my list, but 3-5 could may change if/when I get the 'gos.

To each their own. Like BetweenTheBars said, he's not the biggest fan of Foamposites so he doesn't bother posting in threads about them. I get where you're coming from but just unsure what kind of response you expect when we all love everything about the shoe in here.
The Roshe has really restored my faith in Nike.
-Lightweight & comfortable for days.
-AMAZING price point
-Simple colorblocking (makes for easy, yet eye pleasing colorways)
-Sportswear shoe (easy to wear all the time with any outfit)
All I know is that since April, when I got my first pair, I have not really worn any other sneaker.
I had no idea what these were prior to posting. I just saw a pretty active thread and much like my username, was wondering about it. This is a forum for opinions so I'd assume there are no rules against not feeling the overall look of the shoe from first glance. I looked at a few pages and saw just a bunch of colorways so thinking they looked like Keebler elf shoes was my initial impression. But like you said, the price point is amazing considering this is NIKE so I might try them out as they may look different when on feet.

Can anyone confirm whether this yougou site is legit?
I read earlier someone mention that it states on their site that they sell variants? I can't read chinese!

They are selling copies of the real thing

I think it is safe to say once I get my Mangos and Calypsos in, the other colorways won't be getting in the rotation much.
(Of course the first three are judging by pictures alone, but I'm sure I won't be disappointed)

You wont be disappointed with the teals

Back
Top Bottom