ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

Yeah I just figured the conversion and then estimated delivery times don't think ill be doing it haha only roshe I've spent more then retail in was my mangos

I think every Men's Roshe CW has been released either at boutiques before NDC. They even reach NikeTowns before them so it will probably stick with that routine
laugh.gif
+1. that's the way i've usually seen it go with sportswear nike shoes.. especially the popular ones like janoski's, roshes, etc.

There's a men's pre-montreal size 8.5 available (women's 10). I'm assuming first come first serve. Scroll back a couple posts to find out where.

Thank you zappos best $50 ive spent in a while

I have the 3 pairs i wanted now...minus mangos...time to fade into bolivia until we get new colorways....time for flyknits lol

funny to see the reactions to the European prices haha

why do you think we go to the US all the time to get sneakers, 140$ for a pair of sneaks are quite normal, actually in my country they go for 161$ retail 

Appreciate living in the Nike country, when it comes to roshes I wish I did, too 
roll.gif

Wow glad i don't own iguana's because those olive/orange undefeated looking roshes look good. I actually really like the two tones.

Back
Top Bottom