ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

The v2 mangos and other CW,will drop on ndc sometime around june/july. I got this message from a friend who works for nike.

Nike.com, Y U tease us like that? :lol:

#NikeTrolling

Thanks +1. The Crimson splits are my first pair of Roshe's so I just went with my standard sz on them. 

Mine will be delivered sometime this this from NDC 
glasses.gif
Iikewise, except I picked up all 4. But, I will only keep the colorways that turn out the best on-feet.

Last edited:
Those Polo sheets doe. 

Lol you know it!

Thanks +1. The Crimson splits are my first pair of Roshe's so I just went with my standard sz on them. 

Mine will be delivered sometime this this from NDC 
glasses.gif

Bro u gotta try and get some of the og ones too! Insoles are a little different on these totals, but you won't be able to tell the difference in the feel of the shoe if this is your first pair

glad i picked up the black crimsons. those pics of them up there are sick

The crimsons are my favorite out of the ones I got. Can't stress how much better these are in person than what any pic can portray. I, along with a lot of others, was really on the fence before these released; but figured I might as well. Figured I could always return them just in case. I'm really pleased with them though

Last edited:
To those in the LA/OC area wanting to join the bulk order I am trying to familiarize myself with the site...For those interested pm me so I know how many people I can count on...It is my first time ordering from them and have checked out the site and a tutorial on how to order from them...Let me first get used to the site so we can make it happen !

Back
Top Bottom