ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

Roshe runs are nice shoes but idk know how some of yall can rock that floral print 
laugh.gif

Kinda suspect to me, but too each his own.
You said it.. I can't have my grown *** wearing that on my feet, very un-masculine

Last edited:
150 for DS sirens? Yay or nay? Lololol. What sucks is I was originally supposed to buy them for 110, but the guy forgot shipping fees. (He lives in Canada) that's why I'm wondering if I should cop them, haven't seen a cheaper pair ever. Or should I save for the Spring cw's? I'm on a super tight budget
tongue.gif
do you guys think the upcoming cw's will be widely available? I know they're a GR but with the hype increasing, you never know.
in the end its what it's worth to you....my goal in life is to try and never say......"@$%^%&^%ckkkkkkk, i wish I DID, again!

Roshe runs are nice shoes but idk know how some of yall can rock that floral print 
laugh.gif

Kinda suspect to me, but too each his own.
You said it.. I can't have my grown *** wearing that on my feet, very un-masculine
i don't have a pair myself, but if u like em who cares?  some peeps also think a bunch of grown men on the internet talking about shoes is suspect and un-masculine too.........

It's size 13 so there's no way I'll be finding sirens on any oversea sites soon.If the spring cw's are gonna be widely available, then I'm gonna try to get the sirens then. I just didn't wanna regret not getting the sirens if the spring cw's are easily attainable. Thanks for the input broshes!

Last edited:
A seller just had 3 size 10 mangoes for $160 shipped. I was able to scoop up a pair, but it looks like he took the listing down. Seems kind of fishy to me.

I scooped a size 10 mangoes last night from the homie iJAM actually.

Goin to order a few more on tmall/frugirls but I wanna wait till they have the size 10 in all the ones I wanna order so I can put in one order and ship altogether.

Might even just wait awhile till the spring c/w release

lbj seriously hyped it when he said he was gonna cop "100 pairs."  ... rocked sport reds to the mall, and some dude asked about my lebron free run 4's LOL

Back
Top Bottom