ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

lbj seriously hyped it when he said he was gonna cop "100 pairs."  ... rocked sport reds to the mall, and some dude asked about my lebron free run 4's LOL
man lmao...I can't believe ppl care so much about what someone else wears...the only shoe that i did care about who wore them were Trainer sc's and Jordans...but not cause i wanted to look like them.  i wanted to know what Bo knew, and play like Jordan....i don't want to instagram like lebron

I scooped a size 10 mangoes last night from the homie iJAM actually.

Goin to order a few more on tmall/frugirls but I wanna wait till they have the size 10 in all the ones I wanna order so I can put in one order and ship altogether.

Might even just wait awhile till the spring c/w release
Nice meeting you last night! Glad to be of assistance.

i don't have a pair myself, but if u like em who cares?  some peeps also think a bunch of grown men on the internet talking about shoes is suspect and un-masculine too.........
damn i guess people cant give opinions anymore on this site. Like i said, too each his own. Whatever floats your boat man. I cant give out opinions without someone being all defensive and **** 
laugh.gif

seriously.  anxiously awaiting the spring cws and the wovens.  releases aren't too hectic as it was the past few months, so shouldn't be too bad of a dent in the wallet 

Totally want a pair of Tropical Twists now.  Too bad womens sizes are virtually impossible to find in a men's 10 or ladies 12.

damn i guess people cant give opinions anymore on this site. Like i said, too each his own. Whatever floats your boat man. I cant give out opinions without someone being all defensive and **** 
laugh.gif
how am I being defensive? Like I said, I don't even own a pair.  I also  just gave my opinion and you  got defensive. didn't even take a shot at you, just used what you were saying....... i am also a grown man, on the internet, talking about shoes....it is what it is....

Last edited:
I'd keep any information about purchasing pairs from Asia off this forum. The reason you're seeing sellers with Mangos and Sirens selling them for $150+ is because you're discussing how to buy them right here. Do yourself a favor and keep discussions to PM between respectable members.
Too late.

Can someone please help me with ordering from Asia. Please PM. 

And Iam not a reseller 
glasses.gif

Last edited:
LOL.  Maybe when people PM us asking how to order from Tmall, we should copy the TR app process by basing it off of Rep. :tongue:

Too late.
u can tell they are all not mangos in this pic and they are not from the same country. the top 2 left fr china, bottom left maybe japan/korea and 3 on the right possibly US.....either a bs pic or hes finding diff stocks in dif countries...hmmm

For those who we're wondering about FOOTWORK aka ONENESS. I ordered my Iggy's on friday morning and got a tracking # immediately. Think I'm going to get them today which would only be 3 days total. Don't worry, a lot of members have used them and they are legit. My tracking info to show

For those who we're wondering about FOOTWORK aka ONENESS. I ordered my Iggy's on friday morning and got a tracking # immediately. Think I'm going to get them today which would only be 3 days total. Don't worry, a lot of members have used them and they are legit. My tracking info to show
Yes they are legit. I can vouch for them myself as well. Congrats on your mango pickup from my boy iJam btw.

Back
Top Bottom