ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

It'd be nice to be able to make the already-released colorways on iD, but I have a gut feeling that we'll be limited as to what colors go where, or maybe just a small tone color off from the originals. My 2 cents.

Yeah, that's usually how ID works unfortunately. However, if they're going to combine the cybers and iguanas in a new CW, they should at least allow iD users to do the same. I suppose in many ways the iD is free marketing for the shoe for Nike... actually I take that back. We pay them to market CWs that the company never releases, which is why they don't want everyone making OG colorways thru iD.

It'd be nice to be able to make the already-released colorways on iD, but I have a gut feeling that we'll be limited as to what colors go where, or maybe just a small tone color off from the originals. My 2 cents.

They need to let me make my own calypsos. lol

Just got my pairs in from id4shoes, great seller.

They were supposed to be here on the 15th, :pimp:.

Cybers are amazing in person...

As are the Knicks.

PS: am I the only white dude in this thread? :nerd: :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
NEW RULE!!! if somebody ask a question that has just been answered or is just being lazy. Everyone just ignore the post. some people ask a question when the post right before theirs can help them out. smh

PS: am I the only white dude in this thread?
nerd.gif
laugh.gif
lol no 
laugh.gif

i can probably list them by heart

"hey guys, what's a good price for mangos?"

"hey guys, is $___ a good price for mangos?"

"can anyone help me find a pair of calypsos and mangos?"

"are roshes true to size?"

"how do roshes fit?"

"anyone know how much id's are going to be?"

"can someone help me ordering from tmall?"

When is the dark royal/teal coming out so i know when to buy these lol.. And mot have it run out

I have janos in 9.5 and 10, and i prefer roshes in 9.5. 9.5 janos are kindof tight for me, but in roshes its perfect. Also with roshes there shouldnt be alot of length between your toes and the end of the shoe. I have enough room to put my index finger in the space, but i also have small hands. In general, i prefer smaller roshes so they feel more like a sock and less of a shoe
my janos feel like their 9.5, perfect size but narrow.
The roshe unfortunately only have in stock .5 down :frown: is it will be too small?

do we need multiple post of this also? These can be cut down too right? or am I wrong.
Dude relax man, people have lives, we don't have time to go thru every single thread at this rate.  

They should do something like slickdeals and have a front page wiki edit, where we can post FAQ.

Dude relax man, people have lives, we don't have time to go thru every single thread at this rate.  

They should do something like slickdeals and have a front page wiki edit, where we can post FAQ.
Knew i would get this but whatever..
Was somewhat joking,
laugh.gif

Only dudes I see wearing roshes out here are Filipinos and this Chinese kid that I play basketball with.
haha! damn, i fall straight into that. I'm Filipino/Chinese. 
roll.gif

Thanks but I like to keep my questions on the DL. Can be spreading info to those lurking resellers. Thanks tho!!

Just an FYI there is a "private message" option in the TeamROSHE Facebook page in case you ever do have a private question :smile:

Back
Top Bottom